JJK 252 SPOILERS

Gege wanted the Maki Vs. Sukuna rematch so badly he BTFOd Yuta and made Yuji spaz out on RCT :kobeha::kobeha: Maki >>>> Toji btw, stop leeching off of a 16-year old girl’s feats.
i wonder why maki tried to cut sukuna in half like this

aint she trying to save megumi- chan ?
@notAfanboy @Ven437
Sukuna not going down easily. To save Megumi you need to go at it like you wanna kill him. Same thing as Gojo did. Killing Sukuna’s soul is top priority.

Also chapter confirms that everyone except Sukuna and Gojo gets one-tapped by her sword including the Jackpot gambler, his RCT won’t do shit. :denzimote::kawak:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Gege wanted the Maki Vs. Sukuna rematch so badly he BTFOd Yuta and made Yuji spaz out on RCT :kobeha::kobeha: Maki >>>> Toji btw, stop leeching off of a 16-year old girl’s feats.

Sukuna not going down easily. To save Megumi you need to go at it like you wanna kill him.

Also chapter confirms that everyone except Sukuna and Gojo gets one-tapped by her sword including the Jackpot gambler, his RCT won’t do shit. :denzimote::kawak:
Given the dialogue I think Yuji and Mahito who can see the limit of their souls can also heal the sword slash for an extent

(or I didn’t understand what they meant here lol)

Given the dialogue I think Yuji and Mahito who can see the limit of their souls can also heal the sword slash for an extent

(or I did t understand what they meant here lol)
Yuji MIGHT be able to heal his soul cuz he knows its contour but he can’t see souls of everything, so he gets the durability neg treatment.

SSKatana has two effects: 1. Bypass durability, 2. Cut the soul

If you cant see souls of EVERYTHING like Sukuna and Maki. Then your soul is finished. And even if you can heal your soul, durability neg will get you and you have to heal both body and soul. It is a lose-lose. One of these two will get you.

tldr Split Soul Katana is the hardest Cursed Tool to master but also one of the most broken if used right.

Mahito also never healed his soul in battle and has to rest naturally to recover it.

i wonder why maki tried to cut sukuna in half like this

aint she trying to save megumi- chan ?
@notAfanboy @Ven437
Maybe try to read what I said?
I already tagged you.
You were right about not holding back @zenox
I was comparing Yuta's sneak attack vs Maki's.

But still, Sukuna can one shot all of them. It is not about what you think. Everyone here knows Sukuna is the stongest. But the lack of interest in this fight comes from the very same thing you admire "holding back".
As @EmperorKinyagi said:
Although I will say, if Sukuna loses because he held back until he was literally 1% HP Gege is a collosal fraud
Gege is going in this direction.

So, I ask for the 100th time, will you be happy if Sukuna loses this way?
For me:
1) I would have liked Gege to slow things down.
2) Add more antagonists in Culling Games for Yuji to develop his skills.
3) Give a proper fight to Kenjaku (do you disagree that he was done dirty or no?)
4) Let Yuta fight against full power Kenjaku.
5) All that talk about new gen and becoming strong, but they are still fodder as compared to Sukuna and Gojo. Why to keep the skill and power level gap this huge?
6) An open ended ability of Sukuna. He can literally do anything. Like a hacker in a video game. So, I won't wank the obviously strong character. I am not a fan of villains.
It all comes back to Gege's choices. You may like them, but I dont.

Maybe try to read what I said?
I already tagged you.
thought that was cause of FUGA

anyways it was always stupid to think the heroes are holding back

But still, Sukuna can one shot all of them. It is not about what you think. Everyone here knows Sukuna is the stongest. But the lack of interest in this fight comes from the very same thing you admire "holding back".
As @EmperorKinyagi said:
these bums aint beating sukuna
i have my stocks in yuji and the merger

Gege is going in this direction.

So, I ask for the 100th time, will you be happy if Sukuna loses this way?
For me:
1) I would have liked Gege to slow things down.
2) Add more antagonists in Culling Games for Yuji to develop his skills.
3) Give a proper fight to Kenjaku (do you disagree that he was done dirty or no?)
4) Let Yuta fight against full power Kenjaku.
5) All that talk about new gen and becoming strong, but they are still fodder as compared to Sukuna and Gojo. Why to keep the skill and power level gap this huge?
6) An open ended ability of Sukuna. He can literally do anything. Like a hacker in a video game. So, I won't wank the obviously strong character. I am not a fan of villains.
It all comes back to Gege's choices. You may like them, but I dont.
it all depends on how sukuna goes down
all we can do is make predictions , if it happens like madara then its a tragedy
i am not here to defend jjk