How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

you mentioned how is he still looking for a rival and seeking peace?
What does one thing has to do with the other?
He just doesnt want to bother with marines barking at his door all the time
A guy that used to hunt marines doesn't want marines barking at his door?

He wields the WSS title he should have people coming to him all the time trying to become the new WSS. Marines, Pirates, Revos, Civilians, everyone.

Option 3: You're leaving out the context that Kizaru was grabbed off-guard when Luffy grabbed and squeezed him and thus had no time to prepare himself for the incoming attack, whereas he could see Dawn Cymbal coming.
The fact that Kizaru hasn't further spat out any blood shows how he was tough enough to take the attack. There is no logical reason why the attack should do no damage to Kizaru unless it's too weak to do so.

We literally see Kizaru huffing on the ship; that's either due to the attack putting his body under immense stress and pressure or because he killed VP (he was shown breathing heavily after stabbing him).
Off guard or not, what do you do exactly? coat yourself with basic haki, which everyone is already coated already (otherwise, why was Luffy able to grab kizaru with non-haki-coated hands?)

The second option is to use acoa to create a barrier, which is not the case because we see Luffy touching him.

You literally create some weird headcanon about a new type of power that you can suddenly use to increase your durability, except for these 2? It seems like I really missed that in the manga.

Blood does not equal damage said:
depending on the type of attack used. [/B]

A slash needs to draw blood, or it has done no damage. Being crushed leads to bleeding out of your mouth, as proven when Luffy squeezed Kizaru.

You literally talk as if this is the real world. Normally, being crushed into extra-thin pizza dough would kill you too, but hey, they're not right?

Wake the fuck up, brother.

What damage has Dawn Cymbal done to Kizaru? Can I ask that? [/QUOTE said:
What damage Luffys bajrang gun did to Kaido except making bleed him a tad bit knocked his one of his teeth out?

This is manga world brother you can think like game where people have hp when you got damaged even tho your hand didnt chopped off you still get damaged. you dont need broken bones, chopped off hands to get damaged.

an example: Luffy (gomu man) didnt get "visibly" damaged by Moria in TB but when Kuma removed his "damage" even a fraction of it did massive damage to Zoro.

Damage isnt equal Blood and never was.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
She is new, but bruh, I thought she would be a hot secretary or something, and that's why Redon mentioned her.
She's just a kid though. And she only appeared in one panel.
This is solid evidence that his hints are almost always useless unless they're of a ship sinking or something.
She's showed up twice in the manga through cover stories, a lot of people who are anime-only or started off with the anime and never read the manga don't know her, and I wouldn't know her if I wasn't so focused on Water 7 and Iceberg due to their ties to Pluton.

Also, between never really flirting with Kalifa, and then hiring a 10yo sectetary, I'm convinced Iceberg is gay.

Nevermind his pet mouse is wearing a custom-fitted suit Iceberg is super gay and I respect the hell out of it.

:carrocorn:

Maybe I'd be happier if I was a gay-ship builder who dressed up mice in suits...

I'm just imagining hosting a rat fashion show now I need to go back to sleep lol.

I'm too stupid to tell if this post is offensive or not, fuck. I'm sure some straight guys have also dressed mice up in suits.

Fuck I dug too deep into the internet again.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/06/i-mak...i-get-so-much-hate-but-its-just-a-bit-of-fun/

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WHY CAN'T ANYTHING BE WHOLESOME

Mihawk doesn't have CoC. I don't care if I'm wrong in the end but this guy doesn't have any Conqueror aura in him !

You can't hate marines, then join WG to work with marines and then now hide behind Buggy to be at peace and run from marines

He lacks ambitions of a conqueror
Zoro won't ever join marines ! Even if they're about to kill him or he's been hunted lots of times.
Zoro won't see another person for protection if SHs ever disband.

Rayleigh can live at peace and nobody bothers him because he's powerful,
Navy and WG know Mihawk ain't strong enough to defend himself!
You will be wrong about him just like you always have been

Mihawk doesn't have CoC. I don't care if I'm wrong in the end but this guy doesn't have any Conqueror aura in him !

You can't hate marines, then join WG to work with marines and then now hide behind Buggy to be at peace and run from marines

He lacks ambitions of a conqueror
Zoro won't ever join marines ! Even if they're about to kill him or he's been hunted lots of times.
Zoro won't see another person for protection if SHs ever disband.

Rayleigh can live at peace and nobody bothers him because he's powerful,
Navy and WG know Mihawk ain't strong enough to defend himself!
Rayleigh does not live in peace,...Rayleigh lives in hiding, Kizaru told him that his reward is still active,...Rayleigh doesn't want to face the navy and prefers to be wanted.

Mihawk is the complete opposite,...he is so strong that the marines forgave him everything, and he became a shichibukai.
Mihawk can walk anywhere, because he is not afraid, ... he knows that no one will dare to say anything to him.

I'm literally telling you to not ignore the type of attack used. A slash leaves an open wound and you bleed out of that. Look at Zoro's attacks against Kaido or Oden, but Luffy's Bajrang Gun doesn't turn Kaido into a bloody mess because it is blunt force, brother. This doesn't mean that Bajrang Gun has less AP.

AP doesn't determine how much damage an opponent takes; the type of attack used does.
"AP doesn't determine how much damage an opponent takes; the type of attack used does."?????? what???????????? I think you meant "visible damage," right? Otherwise, this is the dumbest thing I ever heard.

But if its "visible," then I already answered in other comments; this shit is getting tedious to follow with multiple ones.

H

Herrera95

yeah just because you hunt something doesnt mean you don't rest, the fact that i even have to say this
We are not talking about hunting animals but other human beings.

No there is no rest if you hunt something.

Despite being hunted by Mihawk the moment he got at Baratie Don Krieg attacked him.

She's showed up twice in the manga through cover stories, a lot of people who are anime-only or started off with the anime and never read the manga don't know her, and I wouldn't know her if I wasn't so focused on Water 7 and Iceberg due to their ties to Pluton.

Also, between never really flirting with Kalifa, and then hiring a 10yo sectetary, I'm convinced Iceberg is gay.

Nevermind his pet mouse is wearing a custom-fitted suit Iceberg is super gay and I respect the hell out of it.

:carrocorn:

Maybe I'd be happier if I was a gay-ship builder who dressed up mice in suits...

I'm just imagining hosting a rat fashion show now I need to go back to sleep lol.

I'm too stupid to tell if this post is offensive or not, fuck. I'm sure some straight guys have also dressed mice up in suits.

Fuck I dug too deep into the internet again.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/06/i-mak...i-get-so-much-hate-but-its-just-a-bit-of-fun/

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WHY CAN'T ANYTHING BE WHOLESOME
His face when the girl was flirting with him there also makes me think he's probably attracted to men lol
But to be fair the kid is pretty cute and she seems really smart which is better than the other candidates who are either too sexual or too old/weird.
Still doesn't free him from the gay allegations.... Or allegaytions?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
We are not talking about hunting animals but other human beings.

No there is no rest if you hunt something.

Despite being hunted by Mihawk the moment he got at Baratie Don Krieg attacked him.
that is the most retarded thing i've ever read here and that's saying a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.