How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's funny for a believer of ZKK go back to your circle jerk discord where you can write another 43 page essay on why Zoro will beat Kizaru because they both use swords

:gokulaugh:
They've abandoned Zolo Kills Kizaru. Now its Zolo Kills Nasujuro. They just keep jumping from one target to the next. If neither happens, they're trying to hype up Lucci to be equal or greater than Nika as a backup plan in case Zoro ever does escape the stall zone despite all evidence to the contrary pointing to Nika > Lucci
:luffydab:

What discord?
:kaidowhat:
Bro making up his own real life stories to insult now.
How far do you plan to fall? Lmao
Circle jerk that's all you do I feel bad for you as it means you truly can't enjoy One Piece knowing Godfy negs your fave so you have to write your Incel rage on here

:mihanha:
Post automatically merged:

They've abandoned Zolo Kills Kizaru. Now its Zolo Kills Nasujuro. They just keep jumping from one target to the next. If neither happens, they're trying to hype up Lucci to be equal or greater than Nika as a backup plan in case Zoro ever does escape the stall zone despite all evidence to the contrary pointing to Nika > Lucci
:luffydab:
Lol Nasjuro is a fodder for Luffy. Nasjuro is probably weaker than Saturn and Luffy is low diffing him lol.

Becusue you, mighty clown emperor, didn't even read my post before answering :milaugh:.
Look at another clown who is scared of quoting the full post :milaugh:

We are discussing for 4 or 5 posts now, I am pretty sure what you clown are after by using that Luffy reaction to Kizaru so you are trying to power scale over it, and I am debunking your ass by showing that why its stupid to power scale on a surprise reaction.

Luffy was > Kizaru if you still didn't understand it by now you don't understand shit.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Aren't they just following the same logic Admiral fans used with the whole GreenBull's durability > Kaido fiasco?
Ryokugyu is different because he seems to be at least in part a durability focused fighter. And he did outright tank an attack Kaido could not, while also performing far better against the scabbards than Kaido did.

Kizaru ain’t a durability focused fighter at all. He is a speedy/AP focused fighter who simply has high durability as a byproduct of his strength rather than as a focus of his fighting style like Kaido or Waramaki.

Ryokugyu is different because he seems to be at least in part a durability focused fighter. And he did outright tank an attack Kaido could not, while also performing far better against the scabbards than Kaido did.

Kizaru ain’t a durability focused fighter at all. He is a speedy/AP focused fighter who simply has high durability as a byproduct of his strength rather than as a focus of his fighting style like Kaido or Waramaki.
Greenbull is not about durability but regen just like Marco, Saturn etc.

What attack he tanked that Kaido could not?

Kizaru is more focused on defense he is also not the type of being a dodger like Katakuri.

Look at another clown who is scared of quoting the full post :milaugh:

We are discussing for 4 or 5 posts now, I am pretty sure what you clown are after by using that Luffy reaction to Kizaru so you are trying to power scale over it, and I am debunking your ass by showing that why its stupid to power scale on a surprise reaction.
Other than debunking you completely you clown emperor :milaugh:, I quoted your post because you yourself wasn't even sure on what you were replaying.

Luffy was > Kizaru if you still didn't understand it by now you don't understand shit.
How many time I have to answer this?

Not only you even failed to read my first post, thus repalyaing without even knowing, but you keep repeating this strawman because you don't have anything to say lol.

I started saying Luffy is stronger, it's the whole saga I am saying Luffy is stronger. Get your facts straight and stop this nonsense.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Lmao reminds me of the old meme Roger surrendered himself to the Marines to avoid taking an L from young Mihawk.

Oda did say in story that Mihawk is superior to Shanks too.

One has a black blade the other doesn't, despite being the biggest haki god too.
I do wonder what Shanks would be like if he had both arms but I can't see him doing a two handed style either like Kendo.

I do think Shanks is superior haki wise but he doesn't have a black blade a reason, some reason.

I see them both as equally strong in their own ways, like their stats are equal in total but the values are different. So strength, speed, skill, haki values will be marginally different between them but they still total up to the same number.

If we ever see Shanks vs Mihawk properly along with Akainu vs Kuzan, I could probably die happy at this point lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.