How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last 2 hits from Luffy are the result of Kizaru attacking Bonney and VP respectively lol. You can even make the argument that White Star Gun was due to him chasing VPs tank before he turned around and fired a laser at Luffy (who yes, countered it).

Im just saying I wouldnt even call this a fight.

The only real aspects of this fight were in the beginning, and both times Kizaru either outmatched Snakeman or matched Gear 5:

And

Hell, even the first time Luffy threw him he countered it only to leave because he wasnt even trying to fight him:

1091-1094 hes trying to get away from Luffy to kill VP
1103-1108 he consistently tries to kill Bonney and VP and gets hit by Luffy on the side.

This isnt even really a fight lmao, at least not one where tue Admiral is even intending on fighting Luffy. Maybe he will now that VP is dead? But he isnt down and he hasnt really shown anything either.
They are all fights, and since you dont post the attacks where Kizaru gets knocked out twice i understand that you are a biased piece of dirt so dont ever talk to me again.

You still don't know how to hit Saturn, little brother? But when we talk about awakened logia being intangible, that's where you draw the line?
No, but there are still options left, like, you know, ACOC and ACOA destroying them from inside. I also don't buy them being totally immune to everything except a device that only exists in Egghead and Kizaru being able to be defeated only with that device because nothing can touch him anymore.

Saturn really getting gas for being a regen merchant lmao
similar logic used by some hardcore zorobros about how King > Kaido because King was no selling hit that hurt Kaido.
Not really similar logic

King didn’t actually have better defense than Kaido. He just had better innate durability. But Kaido had FS, ACoC, and was beating the hell out of G5 Luffy before bajrang gun.

If Kaido was as serious against Zoro as he was against G5 Luffy, none of Zoro’s attacks would have landed.

Meanwhile right now there’s no reason to think Kizaru isn’t fighting seriously. The guy is Saturn’s pawn. He killed VP and he was even going to murder Bonney.

No it didnt, else we can say Kaido did the same with his gust of demolition which Luffy dodged too. Can you admit that Kizaru has been subpar?

@EmperorKinyagi Why are you liking this post lmao, its dumb. Kizaru didnt "almost" behead Luffy.
@EmperorKinyagi has become completely dumb, that's what happens when his fave gets demolished, he should better take a break

Better let the agenda die as a hero than keep it too long and see yourself become the villain

Status
Not open for further replies.