Current Events What if the Gorosei are like Pain

What if the Gorosei are just extensions of Imu and you can’t damage them without damaging him? Could this be the case?
It’s not the case but that would be broken af since that would mean their range extends from Marijoa to anywhere around the world.

Destroy their head, Seawater, some sort of Nika magic that counters their demonic energy, Internal ACoC destruction… My guesses
ACoC would be a good one. If their devil fruits make them impervious to damage that’s crazy. To need seastone basically makes them immune to devil fruit users.
Post automatically merged:

If they were they wouldn't need to communicate via toughts, they'd share the same "consciousness".
Or do I remember Pain different?

They are not intangible, they regenerate. Could this be an after effect of Law's fruit or their own powers?
The pains did share the same consciousness. Laws ability would be fire but isn’t that just eternal youth though?

ACoC would be a good one. If their devil fruits make them impervious to damage that’s crazy. To need seastone basically makes them immune to devil fruit users.
Post automatically merged:

The pains did share the same consciousness. Laws ability would be fire but isn’t that just eternal youth though?
Yeah I am completely speculating.
Because what we are seeing now is not only that Saturn transforms.
Saturn transforms AND has powers that he shares with all Gorosei. This implies that part of his powers must be from outside his fruit. Unless he in the onyl one that can regenerate AND summon.

Yeah I am completely speculating.
Because what we are seeing now is not only that Saturn transforms.
Saturn transforms AND has powers that he shares with all Gorosei. This implies that part of his powers must be from outside his fruit. Unless he in the onyl one that can regenerate AND summon.
Yeah if he’s the only one that will tell us it’s his fruit. But if they all do it I’m leaving towards it being Imu related.

Maybe those summoning reminds me of Pain six paths Nagato controlled using Yahiko and others .

If 5 Gorosei are really devils possessed by Imu it also means puppet master has to die they can’t be killed good point let’s see if Oda goes in this way .

What if the Gorosei are just extensions of Imu and you can’t damage them without damaging him? Could this be the case?
The Vegapunks are already sort of that (even Six just like Pain's bodies) so frankly it would be very repetitive if the Gorosei were something like that as well

Sure, the Vegapunks are basically filler characters, but still

Very likely. Gorosei are replaceable, we know for a fact that Jupiter joined only recently compared with Saturn and Topman, so these powers have to be passed down in some sort
Either their devil fruits get recycled in Imu's garden, or simply they are an extension of their power

Very likely. Gorosei are replaceable, we know for a fact that Jupiter joined only recently compared with Saturn and Topman, so these powers have to be passed down in some sort
Either their devil fruits get recycled in Imu's garden, or simply they are an extension of their power
Wait, I don't remember Jupiter being "new". When is that said?

It’s a possibility considering the Vegapunk with 6 satellites situation.

I believe it’s the case that they are individuals with different yokai devil fruits, then Imu imbues his/her power on top of that. So the magic circles and telepathy would be derived from Imu.

The alternative I see is that the telepathy is a special ability of one of the yokai who connects the rest.