Controversial African Savanna Elephant vs Ngandong Tiger

Who wins?

• Total voters
Following the thread about Tigers vs Lions that is already debunking the media knowledge of lions being the "Kings" of jungle I will not allow Tigers to take the spot either because they doesn't fit to be the kings.

There is only one specie that can be the king of the jungle and that is Elephants!

And to help the more slow to understand why is that let's use the example of the biggest of each species known to humankind.

First we have the African savanna elephant:

The largest elephant on record was an adult male African savanna elephant. He weighed about 24,000 pounds (10,886 kilograms) and was 13 feet (3.96 meters) tall at the shoulder!

Then we have the Ngandong Tiger:

So here we are comparing an still existing specie of African Elephant with a pre-historic subespecie of Tiger that got extinct over 10,000 years ago. And if it was extinct it means it was fucking WEAK. Only the strong survive. And the new overcome the old so it is essentially stronger(just a joke I know it doesn't work like that)!

So who you think would win? A big animal that reigns as supreme until this day or a small animal with 1/30 of his weight, 1/3 of his height, 1/2 his length?

You @suzaku started this, you will be punished.

As fun as it is, why are these threads in the OP section? You better shut this down or we will have Transformers Beast Wars debates here (Optimus Prime wins)

Lions are kings of the jungle (though they are mostly not in jungles) because of their behaviour and personality and that no animal is safe from becoming a lions prey, not even the elephants are safe.

You @suzaku started this, you will be punished.

As fun as it is, why are these threads in the OP section? You better shut this down or we will have Transformers Beast Wars debates here (Optimus Prime wins)

Lions are kings of the jungle (though they are mostly not in jungles) because of their behaviour and personality and that no animal is safe from becoming a lions prey, not even the elephants are safe.
They are bunch of faggys and cowards that walks in groups and can't solo anyone.

And check this out

Lion Predators: What Eats Lions? - A-Z Animals (a-z-animals.com)

They are bunch of faggys and cowards that walks in groups and can't solo anyone.

And check this out

Lion Predators: What Eats Lions? - A-Z Animals (a-z-animals.com)
Bro, WTF, first your Kiz top 1 agenda and now this, Porcupines, fucking Procupines do not kill lions. There are always exceptions to the general rule. You can even find videos of wolverines fighting lions.

I don't know why do I have to explain basics of animal survivals, this is not a comic where things like wheezing are taken into account, this is real life where mistakes can lead to death. You can see lions backing away from a lot of other animals because the risk is not worth it. If hippos/buffalos get injured, they can recover and they can still eat, if a lion/cheetah gets injured they can't hunt and then die of starvation etc.

Bro, WTF, first your Kiz top 1 agenda and now this, Porcupines, fucking Procupines do not kill lions. There are always exceptions to the general rule. You can even find videos of wolverines fighting lions.

I don't know why do I have to explain basics of animal survivals, this is not a comic where things like wheezing are taken into account, this is real life where mistakes can lead to death. You can see lions backing away from a lot of other animals because the risk is not worth it. If hippos/buffalos get injured, they can recover and they can still eat, if a lion/cheetah gets injured they can't hunt and then die of starvation etc.
Dude why you so mad that your favorite animal doesn't solo others?

Porcupines do kill lions. They don't hunt but they do kill.

And what is your point of lions can't afford injuries because they can't hunt and eat while non-carnivore animals can be injured and still eat?

Also you are forgetting that lions lives in group. If one is injured others can hunt and bring food to that one.

Dude why you so mad that your favorite animal doesn't solo others?

Porcupines do kill lions. They don't hunt but they do kill.

And what is your point of lions can't afford injuries because they can't hunt and eat while non-carnivore animals can be injured and still eat?

Also you are forgetting that lions lives in group. If one is injured others can hunt and bring food to that one.
Lol, I am not mad that my fav doesn't solo others, I already said that a lion can't solo others, I was talking about the King of the Jungle rep in general public discourse. Generally in animal kingdom the bigger and stronger animal beats the weaker one.

A lot of animals can kill lions.

There is a limit to how much they are cared for the pride and that a lions basic job of protecting the pride is greatly hampered if the lion gets injured.

I was trying to say that animals don't think of things like honor (unless you are talking about Aseel roosters who fight until death) and just as there are animals who can kill lions there are also animals who make the lions abandon a hunt or run away and this type of behavior cannot be used the animal in these debates.

My point of comparing carnivores and herbivores in terms of injury was that unless a herbivore is being hunted they are very likely to survive because they can eat plants and keep on living. A similar injury however, is more dangerous for a carnivore because their hunting capability/performance is greatly affected and they can only survive if they are successful in the hunt. Cheetahs have I think the best hunt accuracy of 50% among the big cats while lions are much lower and this is when they are fully healthy.