Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
V. Nusjuro is actually Karoo. The crew is shocked to learn the Celestial Dragons are all highly intelligent hyper racist duck-people.

V. Nusjuro asks Zoro if he's still his friend, even if Zoro's an insect.

V. Nusujro collapses to his knees, Lucci is eating Zoro's remains.

Lucci: "Look at me now, I'm so edgy, I'm a cannibal, rawrrrrr... This manga is running out of fucking stream, man."

St. Ju Pooter is Vegapunk's father, Vegapunk saves his own life by transforming himself into a pickle using an invention, but if he doesn't get put in a pickle jar in five minutes, he's going to explode and destroy the island.

Editor's Note: Egghead explodes six times next week, Chopper unlocks Doctoring Haki

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
V. Nusjuro is actually Karoo. The crew is shocked to learn the Celestial Dragons are all highly intelligent hyper racist duck-people.

V. Nusjuro asks Zoro if he's still his friend, even if Zoro's an insect.

V. Nusujro collapses to his knees, Lucci is eating Zoro's remains.

Lucci: "Look at me now, I'm so edgy, I'm a cannibal, rawrrrrr... This manga is running out of fucking stream, man."

St. Ju Pooter is Vegapunk's father, Vegapunk saves his own life by transforming himself into a pickle using an invention, but if he doesn't get put in a pickle jar in five minutes, he's going to explode and destroy the island.

Editor's Note: Egghead explodes six times next week, Chopper unlocks Doctoring Haki