Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
:myman:Bet
Just no life it dude. Log off worstgen. that'll give you like 3-5 hours of free time :suresure:
Well every day I have to work out (so I can be a boxer and also just because I need to be healthy)
And I have to watch American Dad which comes on at 9:00 or 9:30 and ends at 11:00 or 11:30 each day (it's a moral obligation I just love the show)
Along other stuff
So I could probably ideally squeeze in a hour dedicated to Dragon Ball

what happens if zori claps lucci before 1111 though :steef:
Then good for zori :sanmoji:

I doubt it tho. Lolda had a lot of time to make that happen way before 1110. But he didn't. So he's clearly stalling for something. And 1111, 11/11, zori's bday number, is just around the corner. So it's pretty logical to assume lolda is stalling for his stupid goroawase autism shit. To show the zori vs lucci conclusion in 1111.

Besides, lolda just made saturn summon the other oldies. I doubt he would cut away without atleast showing them and their transformations and goofy and them reacting to each other. That will take up most of the chapter.

so, if zori is in 1110, it's gonna be at the end, and he's just gonna get serious at the end. The fight conclusion and zori's finishing blow against Gucci will be in 1111.