Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Do you think we’ll ever get a more disrespectful moment than Shanks one shotting Kidd?
Doubt it. Odas given some strong contenders including WiFi haki on green bull and his treatment of Sanji for 12 years now at least but I hope Oda's got it all out of his system now and had his edgy, shock value needs fulfilled now.

Oda went real malicious on Kidd despite just naming ALL 30 members of his crew, giving him a 3 billion bounty equivalentto law and new yonko Luffy ofc, letting him defeat a yonko with law in partnership, giving him a tragic, heartfelt, interesting backstory despite it being SBS diffed and so on.

He actually made Kidd endearing and as likeable as I hoped during Wano and Onigashima but then flipped a switch and went full sadist in him for no reason after him.

What happened to him and Law was completely unnecessary and too forced and nonsensical and ill stand by that. Oda did them both far too dirty and its disgusting.

If Oda actually fucks up Usopp at Elbaf as i fear he might, that will be the worst thing in the series for me BY FAR, worse than Shanks vs Kidd especially if Kidd is dead too, worse than the Nika retcon, worse than his treatment of all SHs bar Luffy post TS, worse than what he did to Zoros character from Wano onwards especially, worse than what he did to Usoppp post Dressrisa, worse than Carrot and Yamato etce, you get the idea lmao.

Usopp and Elbaf being ruined would make even Shanks and Kidd look incomparable imo, its unforgivable if he fucks up Usopp here especially. But I fear he might for real.

Chapter 1110: Hyakki Yako (Demon Parade)
- Marines and Straw Hats look in horror as the Gorosei manifest and they get their introductory boxes again
- Marcus Mars begins speaking about how its Ohara all over again as his face starts to change
- Robin wakes up and is filled with terror as she sees the Gorosei and listens carefully
- The Gorosei talk about Luffy being just as troublesome as Joyboy and imply that they executed Joyboy in the past
- They transform into their true shadowy forms
- Nusujuro resembles a skeletal but powerful dark humanoid with dark eyes and makes the first move against Luffy
- Luffy blocks his blade but his hands begin to feel pain when he touches the sword
- Warcry is a giant demonic elephant thing with a lion body and a forest on his back
- Ju Peter is some kind of smoky black ogre-like genie with fangs

- Warcry and Ju Peter try to attack Luffy but Dorry and Broggy block them, saying that Nika can't fall here for he will bring the new dawn
- Someone hiding near by mentions that things have become interesting, maybe Catarina Devon
- Final message says only 9 minutes left until Vegapunk's message is broadcast
- No break next week