Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Trying to explain to my maternal parental unit why in the freaking hell I joined a fictional cult to worship a fictional furry from a pirate Manga on the site that I read pirated manga on, and this exchange happens:

"Wait, Mom, do you know what a Lopunny is? It's a Pokemon. It's- DON'T LOOK IT UP ON THE INTERNET. MOM, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT LOOK UP LOPUNNY ON THE INTERNET."

Minor crisis averted.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Trying to explain to my maternal parental unit why in the freaking hell I joined a fictional cult to worship a fictional furry from a pirate Manga on the site that I read pirated manga on, and this exchange happens:

"Wait, Mom, do you know what a Lopunny is? It's a Pokemon. It's- DON'T LOOK IT UP ON THE INTERNET. MOM, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT LOOK UP LOPUNNY ON THE INTERNET."

Minor crisis averted.
dont talk to your parents are you 12

To break-up the bickering, I propose a question: If the Gorosei do appear this chapter, will they already be in their Zoan forms or arrive as normal, then change once they see Luffy?
I think they'll be in zoan form. but not because they HAVE to be in zoan to teleport. The teleport seems like a Saturn specific ability. after all, he had to summon the other 4, when he himself could come to the island without anyone summoning him.

anyway, the gorosei will be in zoan form cause they're coming prepared and ready to jump Nika and his laughing ass.