I don't know if its related to the LA crap, but Oda's health isn't looking too hot either.

If Oda was more willing to get more assistants to handle most of the art for him and let his editors do their job instead of just having them bootlick and cry all the time, he'd probably be having a less difficult time. It doesn't help that he's splitting so much of his time between his manga, netflix, the movies, events, and Toei. At this rate, I'm afraid we're going to have a Berserk situation on our hands.
:quest:
Yusaku Shibata is probably the only man who could take most of the OP reins and help Oda, and actually offer some truly amazing art and quality.
Imagine if Oda didn't waste the last decade by introducing and focusing filler fodder trash.

I don't know if its related to the LA crap, but Oda's health isn't looking too hot either.

If Oda was more willing to get more assistants to handle most of the art for him and let his editors do their job instead of just having them bootlick and cry all the time, he'd probably be having a less difficult time. It doesn't help that he's splitting so much of his time between his manga, netflix, the movies, events, and Toei. At this rate, I'm afraid we're going to have a Berserk situation on our hands.
:quest:
Yusaku Shibata is probably the only man who could take most of the OP reins and help Oda, and actually offer some truly amazing art and quality.
It must be exhausting to work on so many things