Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
They need to make the op characters look like the characters people is used to consume in the pop movies of last decade. Nami LA just look like a character I would find in movies like hunger games or marvel
Characters in the LA were always going to be different because you can't have a 1:1 copy without it feeling off, their exaggerated reactons wouldn't work with real actors. Zoro and Nami were different but not bad
the one who really got the shaft were Usopp and Sanji

LA Nami is one-dimensional character
Writer didn’t knew anything about Nami
Most likely they didn't read one piece or wanted to fix Nami
In LA Nami is actually what she suppose to be in manga by Nojiko words about her "never laughing" etc.

You can't make character that overall acting like she carring about people, always smiling etc and then said that actually she never laugh.

Nami in LA is actually what she suppose to be without gags. I feel that she will became same Nami as she was in manga before timeskip, but that will be her character growth.

Also God I hope that in LA Nami vs Dublefinger will be great fight, case in manga it was garbage.

Oda wanted to write Samurai manga.
He can no longer write another manga because of one piece.
So we indirectly got it in wano.
That's also why I think he created the Satellites and drew up Lilith's giant robot, even though it ended up being almost as useless as Pythagoras.

Oda always said that he also wanted to make a giant robot manga after One Piece ended, but that's no longer possible. Hence why we were stuck with six satellites and so much emphasis wasted on York and her betrayal arc which led to nowhere excepted an offscreen resolution. Two Satellites would've been enough, no Good, Greed or Evil tags. Just Vega 01 and 02.

Characters in the LA were always going to be different because you can't have a 1:1 copy without it feeling off, their exaggerated reactons wouldn't work with real actors. Zoro and Nami were different but not bad
the one who really got the shaft were Usopp and Sanji
The problem with Nami is that she looks like identical to a lot of other heroines from teenagers movies

In LA Nami is actually what she suppose to be in manga by Nojiko words about her "never laughing" etc.

You can't make character that overall acting like she carring about people, always smiling etc and then said that actually she never laugh.

Nami in LA is actually what she suppose to be without gags. I feel that she will became same Nami as she was in manga before timeskip, but that will be her character growth.

Also God I hope that in LA Nami vs Dublefinger will be great fight, case in manga it was garbage.
Yeah mentality of fixing character.
Its show they don't even like Manga Nami
Same case with Sanji