Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
That's not just goofy. Usopp is scary cat but when need to be serious he became brave in Arabasta. Chopper is a child, but when he needed to became serioys he was like that.

And we have Nami, she is smart, but when need to became serious she became an idiot. Best character writing in manga aha.

I want LA Nami became like manga Nami, but without bad writing that Oda used in Arabasta, Jaya and Skypia arc.
You are saying soulless vampires of netflix knows about her character more than who created the character

No.

@AverageNamiEnjoyer Speaking about Nami from manga, do I even need to remind you how Oda unconstistantly wrote her character? For example Nami vs DubleFinger turned into gag, because SMART Nami didn't even read instruction about her new weapon. Didn't even try to use it.
was kind of silly but IIRC She got her weapon the chapter before they were held prisoners by Crocdile, and immediately after getting free they were in situation of urgency, barely had time to test it

Probably due health problems?
I tell now something which most likely 50% of the fandom thinks but scared to write because of Opla fanbase, we don't need Opla.

Yes the first season was okay, not good not terrible. But we just don't need it. Oda dream in all respect, the Opla team and the dude who is working on it, are amateurs... you can't expect to win the champions league with a fodder team.

Animation and soundtrack been average, actors been average, writing was average..
You can't take a cat and make it to a lion...
It is impossible and Im sad that no one tells Oda this. Or they don't say it on purpose.

Opla start to negative effect the manga if Oda work extra on his free weeks to spend time to work on Opla. I rather have Oda taking two-theee weeks traveling with his family across the world and not spending his freetime to work again with Opla...
This is also for the fanatical fans
This live action should not have been rate higher than 8
One Piece is not a story that can make fans crazy like Got