Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
You are saying soulless vampires of netflix knows about her character more than who created the character
They didn't ruin her character. She suppose to be souless due of her tragic backstory. Cmon Nojiko said that Nami never smiling in manga. In LA author tried to make her character good written, growing by a little steps.

And yes that's much better written Nami, then manga Nami who was rewritten in Skypia arc.
Let me remind you that Nami who was running from bullets, Nami who was robbing pirates was scared to jump with liana.

Manga Nami before Water 7 was ruined by Oda.

They didn't ruin her character. She suppose to be souless due of her tragic backstory. Cmon Nojiko said that Nami never smiling in manga. In LA author tried to make her character good written, growing by a little steps.

And yes that's much better written Nami, then manga Nami who was rewritten in Skypia arc.
Let me remind you that Nami who was running from bullets, Nami who was robbing pirates was scared to jump with liana.

Manga Nami before Water 7 was ruined by Oda.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

was kind of silly but IIRC She got her weapon the chapter before they were held prisoners by Crocdile, and immediately after getting free they were in situation of urgency, barely had time to test it
Well, I think such smart character like Nami, second smart person in whole East Blue could think about reading instruction on weapon.

Post automatically merged:

But we just came from a break :milaugh:
If it was at your work you wouldn't complain

Probably cause of Akira Toriyama passing.
Wtf?

This place is literally going to die
Never. 1111 will be too epic it will keep headcannon flowing haki for 3 week