Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called it out weeks ago but apparently it was "cope" when Oda is being blatant with all these pathetic panels of Kizaru looking sad and tired and not being drawn with battle damage on him after Dawn cymbal
This is what happens you have a powerscaling brainrot
I do too, but to powerscale accurately you also gotta pay attention to the story
And they are even trying to spin it the other way around, saying that Kizaru was beaten when this chapter confirms the opposite :suresure:.

Topman > Kizaru.

Kizaru being able to passively stall Nika with one advanced ability (the clones) at most is great though.

Although I wish he would stop crying like a pussy on the ship.
That's just the realistic reaction of someone who had to kill one of his oldest friends. Bro better betray the Gorosei by the end of this arc, though.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Everytime luffy does something impressive i wonder how fucking strong kaido was
No one can precisely gauge how strong Kaidou was. To give you an idea, no one has yet done anything remotely as impressive as carrying an entire island, expending tons and tons of stamina in the process, while then facing dozens of very powerful opponents...

Just to give you an idea, Kaidou toyed with Snakeman's attacks coated with ACOA and ADCOC. These same attacks would be extremely damaging to someone like Kizaru; they would knock him out.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Why do people think topman has magma btw is there something I missed

I don't recall anything pointing to that, or does the Hoki have fire powers in mythology?

Status
Not open for further replies.