Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reality : Lucci took a L, Kizaru took L, whole Wg fans took a L and still happy :shame:
Confirmed Topman has ACOC and surpasses Kaido easily

Confirmed Kizaru is extremely depressed (in the tik tok spoilers btw but not Pew’s garbage)

Confirmed Zoro can’t knock down Lucci

Seems like a pretty good week for WG fans tbh @TheKnightOfTheSea @Kurozumi Wiwi @Lee Ba Shou @MarineHQ @Extravlad

only bad thing is Mars going high diff with the barrier tbh

People acting like characters actually having character is bad writing is crazy lol

Every character not being bloodlusted serious anger boosted with no emotions all the times isn’t bad writing it’s a story not a battle forum
It's why I'm not a big fan of series like OPM or Mashle or DBSuper. Everyone wants OP and Zoro to be that, while all I want is for every Straw Hat to get decent bonding screentime with no flanderization, and when the SH fight, for them to fight worthy opponents and Luffy to use more strategy-focused gears instead of just "super island destroying or reality bending feats".

Stuff like the drama between Luffy and Usopp during Water 7 is still the peak for me. :pepecry:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Confirmed Kizaru is extremely depressed (in the tik tok spoilers btw but not Pew’s garbage)

Seems like a pretty good week for WG fans tbh @TheKnightOfTheSea @Kurozumi Wiwi @Lee Ba Shou @MarineHQ @Extravlad

Yep WG top 1, the Gorosei ruled the world and the Admirals protected them for 800 years. These pirate dogs are irrelevant, chapter 1111 belongs to the WG. Lol

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Apoo was temporarily down after a much weaker attack, Killer a literal rooftopnova who had no problem taking BM's amped attacks was down after 1 attack, Lucci hasn't even dropped after a much much stronger attack.

We should be a raw away from an end to these mental gymnastics. Let's just admit Lucci is this strong, no reason to cope both Luffy and Zoro showed their superiority but Lucci still prevails.

extremely depressed ? lame excuse. vp is in condition because of kizaru. nothing to cry, he never showed any sentiments so cope.

zoro negged lucci so much that he can't even move, so you are coping !

kaido negs topman, so cope also.

Copeman aka Kynacki :endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.