Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
BM's base strength = hybrid Kaido.

Bigger Mum > Hybrid Kaido as a result.

Kaido failed to kill BM, without two Homies, without pushing her to use her own life, after 3 days while bloodlusted while Luffy made short work of Pizzaru in less than half a day.

The only thing Pizzaru has over BM but guess what, BM was easily grabbing Marco point-blank when he got close to her, she was catching and beating Law who can teleport around like a fly and even catch hybrid Kaido off-guard CQC. Once BM catches the light fly it's GG for him.

LMFAO what a bunch of bullshit. BM was more interested in the ancient Giants than Franky and considered Franky's laser (which is arguably the same as Pizzaru's) BLOCKABLE by a Trash Homie. :milaugh:

I don't need to say more on Pizzaru's glass cannon durability. One ACoC shot and he is paralyuzed on the floor.

Guess what, BM can turn light into a Homie

"Base conflicted" this is the corniest most LAUGHABLE shit I have ever heard from Admiral gang, even worse than Greenball's amazing observation haki being able to sense Shanks from a thousand miles after he got struck by Wifi Hakai.

Pizzaru is over, he is the laughingstock of Egghead and went out looking like my dinner tonight. :milaugh:

Meme = canonically weaker than base Luffy
😂

😂

😂

get that fodder trash out of my view

So my statement still stands lol. You are desperate for a character other than Mihawk to kill Shanks because, exactly as you say, they clearly dont want to kill each other.

Dont be upset at me for how Oda portrays and focuses on Shanks in this story, thats a you problem:gokulaugh:
The RHP aren't a threat to the Strawhats so the actual villains have to do their job, business as usual. :myman:

The ONLY thing going good for me now is that there's a chance Kizaru might betray the WG and hold off the Gorosei for the SHs and the Giants to escape like I predicted but now that I predict it Oda will punch me in the guts and call me a sore loser for it :josad:

99% of Oda’s fanbase are morons lol. His target demographic is 12 year old boys. This is nothing new. One Piece fans have always been liars and will always be liars lol. Accept it now, you’ll be better off for it.

Do you not think Zoro will be a top tier by EOS lol? He went from beating Pica in Dressrosa to beating King two chronological weeks later. Oda will power up Zoro however highly he wants, and if Nika is proof of anything, it’s that Oda doesn’t give a fuck how little sense it makes lol.

Zoro will be a top tier, there’s nothing to be upset about. So he can’t one shot Lucci lol. Okay? Neither can Nika. So Zoro may not low diff another top tier at EOS. Okay lol? Nobody can low diff top tiers past or present. Literally there is nothing to be upset about for Zoro fans lol. There is a higher percentage chance of Admirals getting embarrassed by EOS than there is for Zoro, relatively speaking.
When you look at what happen to a admiral this arc plus out stuff recently.
Yeah there no way zoro or certain other characters looking worst than admirals relatively speaking by EoS lol .

Let me know when Sukuna says Maki would be strong in the Heian era until then Jogoat wipes the floor with her
Sukuna already considered her a greater fight than Yuta, the Farmer and the Lawyer.

Let me know when Jobgo can walk on the sky, dodge Mach 3, and can heal his own soul until then he is still a Naoya victim.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
@EmperorKinyagi @Lee Ba Shou @RayanOO @Paperchampion23 @TheKnightOfTheSea @MarineHQ

Isn’t it kinda weird how the Gorosei have battle scars despite having infinite regen? The person who gave them those scars must have been extremely powerful. Perhaps it was the person who they literally revere as a god? I wonder if maybe Imu actually killed them during the Void Century, resulting in their permanent battle scars, and then revived them as vessels for the Gyuki, Itsunade, Hoki, Bakotsu, and Sandwyrm. It’s weird how Ju Peter has a huge scar across his neck, as if someone slit his throat.
They probably got the scars before they received the OP op surgery/Imu's magic powers

That's the simplest explanation

Though the idea of Imu killing them is awesome. It would be interesting if Oda does intend on their being a traitor plotline

Yeah, Maybe you're right, maybe It's just Agenda Piece which ruined my mind lol.

Anyway, for now i'm no longer having high expectations for NOTHING.
I get it, sometimes the memes can affect how you actually view powerscaling in one piece and misinterpreting stuff Oda never meant to convey. I stopped having preconceptions about the story and decided to take things at face value (powescaling wise), and it's been better since then.

When you look at what happen to a admiral this arc plus out stuff recently.
Yeah there no way zoro or certain other characters looking worst than admirals relatively speaking by EoS lol .
Considering how fucking bad Oda is treating Zoro and Sanji's EOS opponents (both Gorosei and Admirals), this is both Zoro and Sanji's Ls by default :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.