Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Wrong, the better the Gorosei look the better the Yonko look as a consequence, the Gorosei fear the Yonko and manifest almost their entire military force to combat just one of them, on the contrary, the supposed "Strongest Military Power" of the World Government looks shitter and shitter as time goes on, don't forget that towards the beginning of the arc it was "Vegapunk > Saturn", "Gorosei are weak fodder who need Admirals as bodyguards" etc, now it's the absolute opposite, keep living in denial though it suits me fine.
True, the Gorosei agenda only serves to boost the Yonkou :myman::myman:

Non-KOH single hit = Lucci cant move

If Zoro is the loser here, your boy Lolfy lost against Kizaru in round one lmao.

On a second thought, thats not really a fair comparison. Lolfy was in coma after round one lmao.
Cope more

He did use KoH ans couldn't dominate
Then used CoC named attack and couldn't even KO Lucci briefly

A fraud

The only losers of this arc are
  • Zoro : Couldn't dominate weakened lucci, kaku and S-Hawk not did he beat them
  • Kizaru : Couldn't KO nor hurt Franky , Sanji and Bonney for real...Couldn't hurt Luffy really hard a papercut. Lost 2v1 bout and 1v1 round againsy Luffy in 1 blow landed
Wait you forgot the biggest loser of this arc, as always: Jo "all L takes no Ws" Ndule

Zoro has done to Lucci something similar but more powerful to what he did to Monet. Paralyze him after attacking. And it is clear that it has to do with the COC. Perhaps a different branch or specialty, just as there are different strengths and weaknesses for each user in the COA or COO.

And on the other hand I am happy to see a new technique from Jimbe, it is with Zoro, Robin and Franky, my favorite mugiwara

When CoC it his target like a wave and almost took his body away?
We speak about Luffy here, someone who widestand Kaido crazy adv CoC..
We never see in this serie a normal CoC user can pull out a haki wave so gigantic that it break throught the entire island and reaching battleships...

Only people who pull out something crazy with CoC(like sky splitting) been also be able to use adv CoC.
Normal CoC can´t do that...
We did not know that normal CoC could target people from ten s of miles away until shanks do it to GB but it was still normal CoC.
I am not saying he not a ACoC user but luffy in gear 5 having a funny gag reaction to CoC move would still make it CoC .
Yeah we speaking about luffy but we in arc where his eyes were pop out all the time and that hardly happen vs kaido .

I should mention that while it not canon a huge full island CoC haki wave it what shanks did in flim red at the end.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The only losers of this arc are
  • Zoro : Couldn't dominate weakened lucci, kaku and S-Hawk not did he beat them
  • Kizaru : Couldn't KO nor hurt Franky , Sanji and Bonney for real...Couldn't hurt Luffy really hard a papercut. Lost 2v1 bout and 1v1 round againsy Luffy in 1 blow landed
Zoro? LOL
Not even Kaku being denied by a bubble the entire arc is worse than Kizaru

Zoro has done to Lucci something similar but more powerful to what he did to Monet. Paralyze him after attacking. And it is clear that it has to do with the COC. Perhaps a different branch or specialty, just as there are different strengths and weaknesses for each user in the COA or COO.

And on the other hand I am happy to see a new technique from Jimbe, it is with Zoro, Robin and Franky, my favorite mugiwara
You have a great taste
Zoro, Robin and Jinbe are my fav SHC members
Franky is right behind them

Status
Not open for further replies.