Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

If Warcury's ACoC can wifi diffs people...

So i can't even imagine how strong is Nusjuro ACoC+Supreme Grade Blade.
:crazwhat:

Exaggerated. The boar's Acoc didn't do anything or even bother the giants, while Big Mom's scream + adcoc were bothering all their commanders even Katakuri.

Knocking out marine fodder isn't a decent task, considering pre-ts Luffy was weak, and managed to knock out several marines when he used COC for the first time...

If his attempt to use this "wave" of adcoc was to harm Luffy or affect him in some way it completely failed as in the sequence Luffy is turning him into a ball.

Warcury W the only gorosei that look nice . Except maybe bald dude too but not as nice like I called . It was obvious warcury was the strongest one .
So Jinbei had to KS Zoro hu ? And lucci still talking ? GIving Wb a run for his money I see ?
W for the giants .
How di dmarcus went in there with zoro and jimbei being there ?? They let him pass ?
And sweet from lucci to want protect kaku I knew he cared about him this is his friend .
ANd of course kizaru being depressed yes im indeed hurt !
Clearly not talking about physical wound there .
Good chapter there I enjoyed it .

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Exaggerated. The boar's Acoc didn't do anything or even bother the giants, while Big Mom's scream + adcoc were bothering all their commanders even Katakuri.

Knocking out marine fodder isn't a decent feat considering pre-ts Luffy weak as he was knocked out several when he first used COC...
If his attempt to use this "wave" of adcoc was to harm Luffy or affect him in some way it completely failed as in the sequence Luffy is turning him into a ball.
Warcury downplay copium.:myman:

He trusted that with sanji who failed

Nerfed does not mean he won't drown. And him being conflicted didn't prevented him from killing vegapunk or trying to kill bonney
People like to throw around that nerf shit like he was not trying , Kizaru was trying his best he just get block and counter all the time from killing people .
The one time he did not get block or counter he kill a already half dead VP .
Like how the fuck is he being conflicted effect a move that toss him away that he get hit into ship and there was nothing he could do .
But you going to see that he get hit into ship because he wanted to like how some say he take WSG because he did not want to kill VP and was taking it easy then afterwards he still kill VP.
Which just show that they were wrong but at it again with same thing .
The man took damage and also using this chance stay down but that hard to just say for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.