Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I got told this is a Zoro L chapter.

I was told "do not log on for another three weeks dog, Zoro is done"

What I am greeted with is Zoro turning Lucci into a grilled cheese sandwich and having the big bad cat re-enact near death Whitebeard at Marineford via a basic, three-sword style attack, but sure, this is somehow a Zoro L because Jinbei washed him away.

:saden:

Be thankful Oda did not have Zoro use Asura against Lucci because, judging by the damage he dealt this chapter, Lucci would have been turned into minced meat.

Last edited:
Whos the fucker who said that zoro took an L this chapter? Guy crippled lucci for life and won without asura, tf u smoking bros? Zoro took only W's in new world, he aint lanji to run around and have no fights.
To pour salt on the wound, zoro looked legit concerned when he looked back at lucci, like nige just go home, you are almost minced meat.
Probably the biggest win for zoro after the non coc kaido wound.

Yeah... people were saying, "Luffy uses future sight all the time; it doesn't make sense otherwise." It looks like it does make sense after all, lol.

People still don't understand what the plot is, which is beyond me, lol. its been 1111 chapters, guys.
That's what happens you have powerlevel spergs who only read Two Piece for the wank rather than the story. :kayneshrug:

I still can't believe that panel
I can't believe it's real
Zoro DESTROYED Lucci bruh
Honestly? This ought to not be that big of a shock to most people. Zoro scarred Kaido for crying out loud. Despite haters calling it a paper cut, that ought to have shown people the damage Zoro can do. That anybody legit thought Lucci was gonna walk away from Zoro's attack looking even vaguely clean shows me many people in the fandom at this stage actively ignore reality in favor of slander/hating.

Status
Not open for further replies.