Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if it isn't Oda who makes Zoro do other things

Whenever zoro fails , "Because Oda wanted it...plot"
When when Zoro does something which is crazy or fanservjce , "Zoro is just that strong...cry"
This is how he does Zoro though.
He has Apoo and Monet clashing with him. But when it was time to get down to brass tacks, he swiftly took them out and then dealt with the actually challenging opponents.

The coward who ran away from worstgen atleast 5 times after his agenda backfired calling another user a "weak person" is really funny lol.

You can make up things like you want
I have nothing to prove to you
Find me a time I deleted my account and my reasons where "Oda sucks, Tac please delete my account"

typical zoro fan defending a navy fan because he has nothing so he gotta lie I ran away 5x because of my agenda failing

:gokulaugh:

Don't worry maybe Zoro can one day beat Lucci and not run away like a fraud

How did Zoro beat Lucci ?

Since when do you beat someone who's not even on the floor ? Nor lost consciousness?
Was lucci unconscious? No
Was he stated defeated by narrator or himself or Zoro? No

Zoro is stupid for believing he didn't win since you guys now count "standing bloodied means defeat"

Hear yourselves "if jinbei didn't act, Zoro WOULD..." which proves that Zoro never won

Lucci lost to Luffy, he lost consciousness and didn't get up to fight Luffy again

Zoro is more letahl with less AP, that's why he needs 3+ CoC named moves even then he won't beat Lucci (if he was fresh)
Jinbei and Zoro's attacks didn't KO weakened Lucci
Lol what? Was Whitebeard not fucking dead in Marineford because he was still standing?
And Kaku was still up after Ashura for a few panels, before losing consciousness.
Don Krieg was up and talking shit to Luffy about being the strongest. Are you going to look me in the eye and tell me, with a straight face, that he wasn't defeated?

imagine if Zoro got up slower than his opponent despite getting feed healing item to get him up:saden:
Some Luffy fans are hypocrites
:risitameh:
Zoro vs Lucci extreme diff bcs they traded blows off screen
Luffy vs Kiz is a one shot yet we saw them trading blows in g4 and g5 and even they fought off screen
Lucci got up its a neg diff
Lucci is done after Zoro(zoro didnt beat him)
Etc :ihaha:

You can make up things like you want
I have nothing to prove to you
Find me a time I deleted my account and my reasons where "Oda sucks, Tac please delete my account"

typical zoro fan defending a navy fan because he has nothing so he gotta lie I ran away 5x because of my age and failing

:gokulaugh:

Don't worry maybe Zoro can one day beat Lucci and not run away like a fraud
You ran away 7 times then came back pretending like nothing happened. You can fool those Goofy tards that joined a year ago, but we've known you for years.

Someone got so triggered
Weak man... just someone who likes being a groupie because he can't stand by himself

Lots of these users here don't evene believe what they say, they're just afraid of zoro and navy fans bullying them

Especially since Zoro fans are really cancerous that go length even finding out your images from instagram/Facebook to mock you

The comparison is really like day and night. It's not even close. Luffy sleep diffed, crib walked all over Lucci, it really wasn't close to being fair. All this cope about "we never saw him knocked out, he only said it" and "small bandage" misses the point.

Luffy is miles off his crew, and I agree to some extent it would be good if Zolo/Sanji, hell any other crew member got a moment to shine, but he is the MC after all I guess.
They live in fanfiction where Zoro defeated Lucci in mere minutes and Lucci accepts inferiority
Where Zoro fought Kizaru
Where Zoro split the skies wirh Nesujuro

Status
Not open for further replies.