Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretimeskip art was superb, less stuff in the panel but the quality is much better
Yeah. Looking at the chapter release dates, that was something like 18 years ago (to think I was still in High School back then), and of course Oda did have the eye surgery. I do want to be fair.

But still, its kind of sad to see the panels side by side.

Water Seven was a real blast.

this arc is a disaster for Goofy
did less damage to lucci with 3 G5 attacks than zoro in one santoryu attack (not even koh)
kizaru confirmed to be down because he's a mental mess, fodder marines don't even know where his "wounds" are
coc wifi by Topman
running away from the the gorosei in fear while doing 0 damage to them
Final arc boss for Luffy is Buggy:josad:, as a Luffy fan you should be prepare for that:myman:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
When the truth about Doflamingo hurts someone so badly that they choose to ignore the person who says it.

I honestly don't remember a single instance where Veku was even remotely toxic lol.
The only time Veku triggered me was that Vice Admiral thread, which wasn’t so much wrong as it was emotionally damaging
:parkcry:

:kobeha:
Sometimes it's better to stay quiet, rather than to open your mouth and out yourself. This is one of those times.

If you think Veku is a troll... then i kinda understand why you believe Cracker > Doffy. IQ & reading comprehension in the negative scale.
I don't believe he's actually above Doffy, just in certain stats like AP and (possibly) Speed.
Obviously he lacks durability (outside of his biscuit soldiers which aren't his real body) and endurance, so Doffy has a very high chance of winning.

I'm not soft enough to ignore people over ridiculous takes. Only person I ever did that with was Veku, and I still don't even hate him, he just has REALLY terrible reading comprehension and always bumps threads to rub his terrible Doffy wank in people's faces when ever he wants.
But honestly I may take him off ignore.
I really only want to ignore someone if they're ridiculously annoying or a genuine creep/weirdo (Rootbeer is a good example of both).
Post automatically merged:

Who?
What? Veku is a cool guy and he actually knows how to debate. He's one of the last persons I'd ever put on ignore in this forum, lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kiiro has Doffy near Yonko level, why did Testicle Supplier put Veku on ignore instead? :suresure:
Because sanjikun & Kiiro's Doffy wank has that "ridiculousness/toxicity" to it... it's easy to call them wankers and discredit what they are saying.

Veku on the other hand... hard to argue against his posts/arguments most of the time. So it's best to act like he doesn't exist ergo the ignore button.

What? Veku is a cool guy and he actually knows how to debate. He's one of the last persons I'd ever put on ignore in this forum, lol
I said I'm taking him off ignore.
I only put him on ignore because I thought he was a troll, after all the dude was actually spouting incoherent babble like "Doffy's relative to Beckman and King" or what ever, so you can see how I thought he was a troll.
Outside of that I bet he's a cool dude, he doesn't throw harsh insults around or anything, he's not bad.
Erkan's purpose is to kiss Zoro's meat 24/7. He's just like Noodle and YonkoGodLuffy.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
never in my life thought that someone found Veku toxic? lol..then I think even someone might have put @Akai2 on ignore list as well...

I wonder who put me in their ignore list ....:choppawhat:
Yea, there is no toxicity.

What hurts them... is Veku spitting facts about Doflamingo which challenges their "Cracker > Doflamingo" headcanon.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
never in my life thought that someone found Veku toxic? lol..then I think even someone might have put @Akai2 on ignore list as well...

I wonder who put me in their ignore list ....:choppawhat:
I know @Lance_Dragonite has me on ignore because of Fiends vs Providers :kobeha:

Other than that, the only thing that’s ignoring me right now is TCB. Chapter when?!? :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.