[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
When you say this, do you mean to say you've pre-emtively chosen to absolve him of guilt?
Well I just don't see this push on him being based on anything solid....and yeah as I said i have town lean on him so i expect this trend to continue but we'll see how he responds

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Well I just don't see this push on him being based on anything solid....and yeah as I said i have town lean on him so i expect this trend to continue but we'll see how he responds
Now I would agree in a vaccum, but you should also be mindful of Ratchet's Diplomatic skills, the man could probably end wars before they started if he wanted to.

So I'm not sure if I like the approach to this.

The question is why would Ratchet be so confident in pushing someone he got wrong for the same reason in another game?

Zemmi

GodMommie
Now I would agree in a vaccum, but you should also be mindful of Ratchet's Diplomatic skills, the man could probably end wars before they started if he wanted to.

So I'm not sure if I like the approach to this.

The question is why would Ratchet be so confident in pushing someone he got wrong for the same reason in another game?
What approach don't you like?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I'm glad I misunderstood lol. Working and reading at the same time and thought for some reason you were against waiting for him to respond.

This makes more sense.
Yeah no, I'm trying to conquer my biases here as well

I don't think there's a world where I'd just hammer Ratchet D1 without a reasonable cause though

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You are willing to believe Watson is town even though you are obviously skeptical of Watson forgetting miller claim? This seems like a well crafted soft push but I won't label you suspicious for it. Imma mind my business and move on.
Yes because townies are stubborn and will be nervous about little things. Scum tend to be more calculated. She insists otherwise anyway so it's moot.

Status
Not open for further replies.