[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I had Ratchet as a town lean and after the turnaround in the wagon this solidifies it even more!

I also have pot as a town lean ( but this is more a guts read )

There are actually 3 people I'm not liking rn, they're not solid reads ATM still a bit of guts read on them as well....I'll elaborate more depending on their posting
Share your full thoughts at least before the day ends.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Propably Worst and Emil, yes. What about yours?
I want to hear from Muugen. I would expect him to be here more. I have high standards for my mafia husband, and this is not it.

I also want to know why Flower is still pushing on Ratchet after he claimed. That irks me a bit.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'll sure do! Don't we have 48 hrs ?
I've never liked 48 hours D1. It's the most boring part of the game. :few:

I still would like to get your reads now though to where you stand atm. So I can be sure you reads later aren't that of convenience.

Even though this is a rule for thee not for me kinda thing. Since I don't particularly like giving my early reads. :moonwalk:

Worst

Custom title
I've never liked 48 hours D1. It's the most boring part of the game. :few:

I still would like to get your reads now though to where you stand atm. So I can be sure you reads later aren't that of convenience.

Even though this is a rule for thee not for me kinda thing. Since I don't particularly like giving my early reads. :moonwalk:
I'm sure you would like it but as I said i want to observe those 3 people a little more and give a better judgement...

I want to hear from Muugen. I would expect him to be here more. I have high standards for my mafia husband, and this is not it.

I also want to know why Flower is still pushing on Ratchet after he claimed. That irks me a bit.
You think his claim is main the reason to clear him?

Town reads:

@Watson
@Flower
@Reloaded
@Naomi
@Udell (tonally he seems townie to me)

Weaker town leans: @Kiku, @Ratchet

I do not have many scum reads yet. I did not like Polar's entrance, wants to see more of him - gave a comprehensvie list of reads that do not look bad.

@Worst I have a bad vibe from some of your posts that looked like side commentary to me, do you have a list of reads? Same about @Emil your posts look pretty weak so far this game.
Here @Ratchet you should at least read my posts if are pushing to lynch me.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Flower is propably town, she has town energy and would not try to get Ratchet lynched so quickly day 1
What do you think of her doubling down? The problem I have there Melkor is that from Flower, there is no intent to solve. She twisted what I originally said, which can happen, and then in receipt of my defence (she wanted me to respond to it), she ignored it all and repeated her stance like a mantra. There was no consideration for what it actually means for my slot. That's where I'm struggling with her, because while it's out of character for scum Flower, it's also out of character for Town Flower. And I can't really see Indie from her either. What do you think?

Ratchet

Here @Ratchet you should at least read my posts if are pushing to lynch me.
I know you said Town. That's not the contention. It's that you said town and then disqualified the read in the same post - it's like you held a position and then gave yourself the leeway to move back from said position all within the same read. And, frankly, I feel like if you were cautious of her, you wouldn't have actually town read her. You would have said you don't mind her posts, but you are wary so you don't want to give her a town read yet. That's my assessment, anyway.

What do you think of other slots?

Ratchet

I think the wagon on you is built upon paranoia and what many townies see as parallels to your scum game (your read on melkor in general, discounting the fact why you're reading melkor this way)

I was waiting for you to explain your vote on Mel contextually so I could identify you

I don't sense an AtE scum play from you - at least for now - so I'm comfortable bouncing off ideas with you

Doesn't look like a "Mel is lhf" vote

I don't think you'd go after Mel when everything is so fresh, either. If you were scum, you know the risks of scum reading someone like Mel, and this is a calculation you would be too fatigued to take on so soon
I don't mind this in principle. To whit then, where done gi from a point of solving? I think my wagon was probably largely town so I can agree to the assessment in the first paragraph. I don't know if it was paranoia exactly, but I can agree it was probably mostly from a genuine place.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Is his claim in itself the main reason for this?
The claim throws support to the overall picture of how everything went with the vote on him. He's lied to me before when I sincerely believed him and even put everything on stake for it. :few: As a woman it's my duty to hold a grudge until the university disappears.

No but this time I think I'm right.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I don't mind this in principle. To whit then, where done gi from a point of solving? I think my wagon was probably largely town so I can agree to the assessment in the first paragraph. I don't know if it was paranoia exactly, but I can agree it was probably mostly from a genuine place.
This is the thing that bugs me about that. Your wagon grew pretty rapidly which adds to my belief that you are town, however, to reconcile that, that means that scum would have to be on it. If not that wouldn't provide you any credibility as town, just make the voters reckless, if you are indeed town.

Ratchet

This is the thing that bugs me about that. Your wagon grew pretty rapidly which adds to my belief that you are town, however, to reconcile that, that means that scum would have to be on it. If not that wouldn't provide you any credibility as town, just make the voters reckless, if you are indeed town.
I think scum can be on it (Udell maybe). Just think the majority is probably town. The rest of the voters are mixed but I can at least believe they had sincere reasons for joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.