[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
So firstly, remember that while you don't know I'm Town, I do, so your criticism of my read doesn't really apply. I mean, I'm in an ideal position to see this stuff, right?

As for his independent behaviour, there isn't really much. This goes for most of the game to be honest, there has been very little in which players have had to actually play which has meant finding reads are coming at a stretch. That goes even moreso for scum reads. So I don't think your position on my slot is unreasonable. In any case, back to Udell, what do you make of his play in totality?

As for the second part, I only just read everything so I wasn't looking at timestamps, as I said I don't have any intent to defend further. That's my position on him as of now.
I don't really see a strong motive in his posts and I don't follow your implication that he contradicted his earlier stance on your wagon, care to walk me through?

VC 3 Of Day 1
Vote count 3 of day 1

Lord Melkor: RippedCal
Dr.Watson: Lord Melkor > MangoSenpai >
Flower: Reloaded > Zemmie > Ratchet
Red Night: Polar Bear > Yoho
Ratchet: Lord Melkor > RippedCal > Udell
Polar Bear: Kiku > Emil
Udell: Pot Goblin > Ratchet
MangoSenpai: Flower > Ratchet > RippedCal
Pot Goblin: Ratchet >
Kiku: Ratchet >
Emil: Lord Melkor
Mr. Reloaded: Lord Melkor > Yoho
Gambit: Pot Goblin> Kiku
Worst: Emil
Ultra: MangoSenpai

Yoho: 2
RippedCal: 2
Emil: 2
Ratchet: 2
Lord Melkor: 1
Kiku: 1
Udell: 1
MangoSenpai: 1

With 20 players alive it takes 11 votes to lynch

Yoho is a bit weird, what he said sounds like bullshit, so I'm voting for him.
Vote Lynch Yoho
Emil is my top scum read, followed by flower

Vote emil
[Vote lynch Mangosenpai]

Reads let's go
vote yoho

Can't tell if trolling or genuinely just not reading the thread.
Vote lynch MangoSenpai

I'm a bottoms bottom. Not a rat bottom

Last edited:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't really see a strong motive in his posts and I don't follow your implication that he contradicted his earlier stance on your wagon, care to walk me through?
Sure, he first said that he didn't want to join and was questioning people who did so, then without explanation joined later. There was nothing in between those two points that necessitated his joining hence the contradiction. I don't think it has to be scum indicative, but I think it's worth getting at least an explanation from.

You're probably going to hate this but my inclination for this day is to pick a coaster/lurker, get their claims and lynch them if it's not good. Udell is starting to slide into that realm anyway so I think it's worth exploring.

Did you like any of his posts in particular outside of the above?

Ratchet

Also Mango has had very recent town games where he's put in genuine solving effort and is trying, don't think he is here.
Hm, I do have an explanation for this or at least what I think is one, but I'm going to withhold it for his response. In principle I think your observation is fair.

Sure, he first said that he didn't want to join and was questioning people who did so, then without explanation joined later. There was nothing in between those two points that necessitated his joining hence the contradiction. I don't think it has to be scum indicative, but I think it's worth getting at least an explanation from.

You're probably going to hate this but my inclination for this day is to pick a coaster/lurker, get their claims and lynch them if it's not good. Udell is starting to slide into that realm anyway so I think it's worth exploring.

Did you like any of his posts in particular outside of the above?
He looks positively suspicious of everything and anything as a grand conspiracy in a way that doesn't really show any strategic initiative.

Udell also noted he's not going to be here for the rest of the day so what do we accomplish by the bolded

You've played at least a few games with me, so you should have a modicum of a sense by now I'd think.
Yeah but you've been low key or I just wasn't reading bc I really can't recall your games standing out. Maybe bc I haven't had the interactions like I have with say ultra

Flip the question on its head Polar, why does he stall with a bunch of nonsense instead of just giving reads and come back an hour later?
Flip that on its head, knowing it would look bad why would he stall then?

Yeah but you've been low key or I just wasn't reading bc I really can't recall your games standing out. Maybe bc I haven't had the interactions like I have with say ultra

Flip that on its head, knowing it would look bad why would he stall then?
Because he is very comfortable acting as a clown and it's a good recourse to not being able to provide an answer

Ratchet

He looks positively suspicious of everything and anything as a grand conspiracy in a way that doesn't really show any strategic initiative.

Udell also noted he's not going to be here for the rest of the day so what do we accomplish by the bolded
The first point is fair.

Where did he say the second part?

Status
Not open for further replies.