[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
they dont have anything for me to read them town from. just skating by and following the flow

Think I'm down to yeet you today any comment
well if ur suspicion is due to my lack of activity i just dont have the time to play cuz ramadan and family so ya. im here now for few mins

Which one do you like the least? Only ones I wouldn't agree with here are Pot and Worst.
probably melkor and cal. well cal has that writeup thing but i cant think of a town flavor that it fits. maybe iceberg? for mafia it fits spandam as hes used the denden mushi to make calls, and spandam fits as a detached mafia member. in any case i dont see the townie utility in having that writeup ability in a game this size, and his play isnt helping identify him as one

btw what r u seeing in worst thats townie?

Half of these players have more posts/content than you @Emil

can you explain any of these
no they dont

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'd go Kiku before Ekko. Think Ekko's play has been largely in line with his recent games.

Vote: Kiku
i forgot to include kiku. im also open to pressuring her and i think there can be equity with gambit as he chose to place a vote on her instead of his sus reads and nothing else happened between them

Emil

Certified Memelord
ayo @Worst u think u can pull up on me like that after someone else initiated for you. thats not how town leader worst does it you sneaky bastard!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
btw what r u seeing in worst thats townie?
So I'll preface this by saying my very initial impression of his was that he could be aligned with Melkor. But as we co continued talking I felt he was pretty light hearted, also he was basically the lone sane voice vs my wagon for a time (Zemmi was too, but he was more explicit with it) which leads me to be naturally more favourable towards him. I was looking to see if he was only soft defending it or looking to set people up of it but I couldn't really see that. So that's why I have him lean town.

VC 4 Of Day 1
Vote count 4 of Day 1

Lord Melkor: RippedCal
Dr.Watson: Lord Melkor > MangoSenpai >
Flower: Reloaded > Zemmie > Ratchet
Red Night: Polar Bear > Yoho
Ratchet: Lord Melkor > RippedCal > Udell > Kiku
Polar Bear: Kiku > Emil
Udell: Pot Goblin > Ratchet
MangoSenpai: Flower > Ratchet > RippedCal
Pot Goblin: Ratchet >
Kiku: Ratchet >
Emil: Lord Melkor
Mr. Reloaded: Lord Melkor > Yoho
Gambit: Pot Goblin> Kiku
Worst: Emil
Ultra: MangoSenpai
RippedCal: Emil

Emil: 3
Kiku: 2
Yoho: 2
RippedCal: 2
Ratchet: 2
Lord Melkor: 1
MangoSenpai: 1

With 20 players alive it takes 11 votes to lynch

He reads me quite well usually so find it very odd that he's scum leaning me based on my role which is completely NAI. Speccing role utility is rubbish

I think he would wait for me to post more before giving a read on me given his recent history of reading me strongly

Don't buy the read on me as genuine in the slightest

Emil

Certified Memelord
He reads me quite well usually so find it very odd that he's scum leaning me based on my role which is completely NAI. Speccing role utility is rubbish

I think he would wait for me to post more before giving a read on me given his recent history of reading me strongly

Don't buy the read on me as genuine in the slightest
were u ducking thread waiting for someone to make a post like that? i dont have content from u to form a take on ur alignment so its based on flavor speculation.

whats ur flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.