[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Feeling good about the Ekko lynch. Ultra reads him well, so if he was Town he‘d have every reason to be all over Ultra‘s ass rn as he could just be scum from his pov, so ya.
So now you've decided to write off any responsibilty to Ultra, well then good to know you don't actually believe the wagon yourself.

He corrected himself on his role, go iso his post to see what i'm talking about.

Cal is just being a prick right now. I don't think I agree with him. I have mixed feelings on emil. I honestly think we should hang Ratchet.
Udell, I also want to off Ratchet, but we need a lynch and he isn‘t achievable today.

I dislike that it's coming from Mango

His slot is difficult to make sense of

Less straightforward than 2023 Ekko
People change. Lololol
He corrected himself on his role, go iso his post to see what i'm talking about.

Cal is just being a prick right now. I don't think I agree with him. I have mixed feelings on emil. I honestly think we should hang Ratchet.
Hanging Ratchet would be opportunistic when he's not around to def himself. He claimed Miller. I know he won that game he claimed Miller.

Alright what's the case on the leading wagons?
Uh Ekko seems clearly desperate to me, hasn't made a single good post, is claiming roleblocker

That's the lead wagon. I don't feel like he's gonna flip town, but if he does I also don't think it's worth second guessing, it just means we kill Flower immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.