[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Was anyone clearly trying to defend Ekko? If anyone's scum they'd be my first suspects

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Guilty! People can be mistaken so I wouldn't write you has scum just yet but know that my suspicion on you has risen
Again I don't mind taking the L for it. I misread Ekko and by my own admission look horrible from it. We're off to a good start so not the end of the world, but I do want to hold people accountable for their reasoning.

I mean at this point we have probably a 40% chance to guess what this is
It's not s role cop, I only learn the type of ability. So of I target a doctor, I don't receive doctor, I recei e protective. Does that make sense?
Yeah, it's a role cop variant that you are claiming. Is it not possible that you could just be a role cop but making the rest up for to post in the thread.....

Whats the purpose of a cop and your claimed role as both being town in a smaller game

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Yeah, it's a role cop variant that you are claiming. Is it not possible that you could just be a role cop but making the rest up for to post in the thread.....

Whats the purpose of a cop and your claimed role as both being town in a smaller game
It's a very weak version that offers next to no utility for the Mafia. Of course I could be lying but on the basis of the spec you're providing, it doesn't really make much sense for my role not to be town.

The top part was to the worst/melkor dance

Status
Not open for further replies.