[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Why? Omgus because I had you as scum read? Or you think I was bussing Emil? I voted him at the time when there were several wagons going.
Well i felt you started to sus me around the time Ekko started to get after me and thought you guys were trying to start a wagon on me since already some people started to vew my posts as

the worst posts so far

So i started to believe you & him were teammates and couldn't get it over my head....

Still think he's town for the reasons I've given no more than 15 minutes ago. He would have cut Ekko loose and at the very least not made himself look appalling if they were aligned. He would have 1000% known there was no saving Ekko the way me and Ultra were pressuring him
Which is bullshit. He makes retarded plays as scum. Come on now.

And again I have too many people as town reads.

I have Watson, Flower, Cal, Polar as town.

Naomi, Uvell, Worst, Kiku propably town too.

Relo did not want to get Ekko yesterday, but still feeling him town based on tone.

We should propably get claims from Yoho, Red Night, Mango.

Well i felt you started to sus me around the time Ekko started to get after me and thought you guys were trying to start a wagon on me since already some people started to vew my posts as

the worst posts so far

So i started to believe you & him were teammates and couldn't get it over my head....
I stated you and Ekko are my main scum reads pretty early.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think a good idea would be to see what a 3rd party thinks for a fresh perspective and go from there

@RippedCal @Zemmi
:neesama:

aye spill the tea
:shocking:
I'm not sure I understand the question.

Anyways I have a better idea now. First I want to ask @Ratchet the worst/Meklor thing add up to you?

I know what's about to happen @Flower is about to call me scum. Why are you so angry and defensive? I have seen absolutely nothing for you to be so pissy. I'm pretty sure I taught you we only get pissed, when people act an ass. I haven't seen anyone here acting an ass. Not going to lie this kinda makes me suspicious of you.

I would tend to believe Ratchet was town over Flower's behavior.

I'm not sure I understand the question.

Anyways I have a better idea now. First I want to ask @Ratchet the worst/Meklor thing add up to you?

I know what's about to happen @Flower is about to call me scum. Why are you so angry and defensive? I have seen absolutely nothing for you to be so pissy. I'm pretty sure I taught you we only get pissed, when people act an ass. I haven't seen anyone here acting an ass. Not going to lie this kinda makes me suspicious of you.

I would tend to believe Ratchet was town over Flower's behavior.
Because I get voted after lynching scum over a guy who defended said scum. It‘s fucking trash play or scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.