[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Well as everybody pointed out your posts are rather passive/neutral you have a strong & active thread presence but i don't seem to get any valuable info from your posts so that rings a bell :)
Fair enough even though I do think I have been valuable despite me not being willing to follow anyone when I didn't have those feelings myself.

I don't know. I used my ability on Melkor and it failed so I don't know if he is immune. Melkor having jailed Worst explains why Worst failed to kill him. I don't know if Melkor really reacted in a way that someone who knew Ekko was lying would have.
So since you have claimed your results.

Please explain this post ⬇️

@Lord Melkor Where you uo to something you shouldn't have been last night Melkor?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Did you say you were drinking? How about come back later.
For context Zemmi we found out why Flower was spiting me. So she's hosting another game, can't discuss it too much as it's still ongoing. As scum I fake claimed something and some people thought that my fake claim being in the game made the game bad. Flower proceeded to blame me for other people reacting to it, as if they aren't responsible for their own opinions. Yes really. So that's the sort of emotional stability you're dealing with here. When people were telling her that she was in the wrong, she threw a tantrum and deleted the whole dead chat because she wasn't getting her way.

When viewed under those lens, I think it makes this whole thing from her very clear. She has no scum read on me, she's just throwing the game to spite.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't mind taking the lynch if you need to remove all WIFOM etc. Just need to make sure that the people voting have genuine reasons for doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.