[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
The message from The Ripped One was clear, the warning was unwavering, the outcome undeniable.

Those that do not follow will perish.

One by one the evil will be scorched and the good will rise.

This great kingdom will become what it was destined to be.

What will become of what is to become?

Now you will find out.

Follow the buzzards.

Stop tagging me

On page 76 and apparently worst got something and keeps teasing town about it. "should I reveal it" how about we kill you bruh?? Melkor jailed Worst and worst still got something. Like what the hell am I reading??

An ability cop is useless in this scenario. There is a high chance Ratchet is scum. Worst defending Ratchet makes Ratchet looks worst. Ratchet was under huge pressure last DP claimed cop and scum didn't kill him. Not to mention he didn't even drop any results. Melkor or Worst is lying and my money is on Worst. Pot Goblin looking good this phase. Townie for me.

Red night, Ratchet or Worst needs to die this DP. Ratchet is at the top of the list.

Flower honestly just calm down. You have been playing mafia long enough to use logic with these crazy outburst. It makes you more scummy.

Rip Cal I checked and Flower did peg Ekko as scum. The argument between you was a waste of time and yall wasted pages and my time.

Melkor when you see this post I will need to explain why you jailed Worst. At what point you thought he was scummy? I need you to also quote those posts for me please and thank you.
Vote Lynch Red Night

I want some pressure and claim here.

We have almost 48 hours, do not need to hurry this phase.
You want to pressure a player that was role blocked? Interesting, Am I to assume you did not believe Naomi's claim?

Vote Win Yoho
Honestly this is just dumb.
I CONCUR!!!!!
Thinking I'm the only person not fond of Kiku and their lack of participation.
I'd go Kiku before Ekko. Think Ekko's play has been largely in line with his recent games.

Vote: Kiku
So Zemmi was enough to get you to vote drop Kiku day 1. Could this be the reason why Kiku role crushed you?? Hmmm.
It's almost as if you didn't care who you lynched day 1 and you cried and complain and called out Flower for doing it day 2? Kettle calling the pot black. Accept your fate and die.
Should i claim it ?
This post is after Melkor had already claimed...hmm what's the point of this?? This seems to be manipulative and I don't like manipulative players. Shoot me if you want idc imma call a spade a spade.

Might be my last post for a minute. I will post my general thoughts. I'm not sure how I feel about scum having two role blockers. Melkors claim has some merit. Seeing Ratchet's flip will honestly solve alot of problems and clear multiple people. The only how I see Kiku as scum is if Ratchet is town. I'm curious as to why Ratchet targeted Melkor over me, Kiku or Flower. Considering Ratchet's strong distaste for me I find it nerve racking if he weasel his way out of this DP alive.

Not sure if I trust Yoho but he overall looks better than Ratchet.

As for Worst I kinda feel like he is scum just by the way he post. If red night was block and Worst was Block then my suspicion on Zemmi just went through the roof.

Flower is hurting my head. However imma have to give her the benefit of the doubt for now and say she town.

I haven't paid enough attention to certain players.

I apologize for the long post good night yall.
Town List
Myself - The worst scum hunter in the history of scum hunters
Naomi
Mango
Pot Goblin
Kiku
Rip Cal
Mr Reloaded

Null
Yoho
Polar Bear
Flower
Worst

Scum
Zemmi
Ratchet
Jaguark

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Might be my last post for a minute. I will post my general thoughts. I'm not sure how I feel about scum having two role blockers. Melkors claim has some merit. Seeing Ratchet's flip will honestly solve alot of problems and clear multiple people. The only how I see Kiku as scum is if Ratchet is town. I'm curious as to why Ratchet targeted Melkor over me, Kiku or Flower. Considering Ratchet's strong distaste for me I find it nerve racking if he weasel his way out of this DP alive.

Not sure if I trust Yoho but he overall looks better than Ratchet.

As for Worst I kinda feel like he is scum just by the way he post. If red night was block and Worst was Block then my suspicion on Zemmi just went through the roof.

Flower is hurting my head. However imma have to give her the benefit of the doubt for now and say she town.

I haven't paid enough attention to certain players.

I apologize for the long post good night yall.
Town List
Myself - The worst scum hunter in the history of scum hunters
Naomi
Mango
Pot Goblin
Kiku
Rip Cal
Mr Reloaded

Null
Yoho
Polar Bear
Flower