[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno really. I obviously misread the game to a point but I've been more defending myself than re-evaluating. I do think Yoho's duel is incredibly opportunistic and he should be flipped. I'm aware he has a good flavour claim but that shouldn't supplant his actions.

After that I'd look at the likes of Pot and Jag.
Pot does not look great i agree, he was also one of few people not voting Emil yesterday. Jag i find hard to read, he is not sharing a lot of thoughts.

I find you kind of mellow and think your push on me beginning of day was bad (they i did not counterclaim Ekko when he was leading wagon and claimed like one hour before EOD).

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Pot does not look great i agree, he was also one of few people not voting Emil yesterday. Jag i find hard to read, he is not sharing a lot of thoughts.

I find you kind of mellow and think your push on me beginning of day was bad (they i did not counterclaim Ekko when he was leading wagon and claimed like one hour before EOD).
What's bad about it? I am not in your role PM Melkor, I can only read you by analysing how far your reaction is away from what I would consider to be natural. If I was Jailer and Ekko claimed roleblocker, I feel like that should come through on some level - do you object to that statement? As for being "mellow", what would you rather me be? Would you prefer that I am antagonistic towards people pushing me? I don't think that solves anything. You need to explain to me why you think that is scummy.

Ratchet

I think I'll include Reloaded in the list of "can be lynched today". He's been suspect of Yoho all game but doesn't vote to eliminate him because... he's scared of Flower's vitriol? What do you think of that @Lord Melkor ?

Speaking of, how do people feel about Ekko's angling here in regards to Pot?

well thanks

out of this list

gambit has me as town but votes me under the excuse to reach a concensus and gain info on my pushers. can be townie but hes following a wagon one of his scum reads that im also down to yeet is pushing. its working in reverse

kikus vote is just to reach concesus. by her own admission she has no read on me

flowers vote is outright awful. cant vote ratchet so votes someone town reading him. no consideration for my own play outside of ratchet. opportunistic. can be scum

cal is scum

Ultra TBD. reads arent very good so far / opposite of mine. gonna give him until day 2 to start cooking

melkor and worst also lean scum. both r voting without interacting with me and laying out their scum reads more

and for ppl that didnt join. pot needs to be looked at. he usually joins these wagons specially if flower is voting on them. hes just came here to say hello and offered nothing else and didnt give any thoughts on my slot
pot needs to be vigged or copped or smth btw hes most likely not town
someone unvote let ratchet pot and jag post

@Pot Goblin give reads. ur just riding the flow m8
or pot even

and... scum leader worst!!

He kind of gave rather weak, obscure reasonings for his read on Pot similar to how he's handled Cal's slot (i.e.; minimal commentary, just deflective scum this scum that etc)

Ratchet

Speaking of, how do people feel about Ekko's angling here in regards to Pot?

He kind of gave rather weak, obscure reasonings for his read on Pot similar to how he's handled Cal's slot (i.e.; minimal commentary, just deflective scum this scum that etc)
I could see him posting around a scum mate like that. It's not really decisive either way IMO, because Ekko with how he chose to play this game was likely having one eye on who he would clear and condemn from his flip.

this is precisely why ratchet is starting to be solidied town fmpov.

its extraordinarily easy to cast doubt.

So here's where I'm at judging behaviorally:

With ratchet the way hes engaging flower right now is in line with how he prods slots as town. he was given mulitple oppurtunities to aggressively smear her and bite down. here hes being cordial and patient. as scum hes far more aggressive engaging with slots pushing him
scum, and ratchet likewise, would double down. he has the power to do so. He has had ample opportunity to do so. She woulve likely been hammered hours ago if he had thread control.

Mind you it could be an act. But what do you make of his play around ekko if he's scum? Is there any sense in it other than to act like an innocent little lamb with a bad read? How does that benefit him as scum?

etc etc

I could just be straight up pocketed but the way things went down with ekko is hard for me to piece together from a scum ratchet pov. Is there any benefit to it?
You do not think getting Flower lynched would have reflected very badly on Ratchet? What do you think on his pushes on me?

His late defence on Ekko seems a bit clumsy if he were partnered though, may be point in his favourn

Theory may be that Ekko was trying to pocket some townies; Namely Ratchet, Watson and me in hopes that it would give him enough leeway to survive the day.

Maybe he put his scummates in the townleans as opposed to scums.

In which LM, Flower, kiku, (Ultra), and Worst would probably just be town.

We could then be looking towards Zemmi, Reloaded and Gambit then
Gambit is dead though. As is Ultra.

Did you really not read the night 1 writeups?

You do not think getting Flower lynched would have reflected very badly on Ratchet? What do you think on his pushes on me?

His late defence on Ekko seems a bit clumsy if he were partnered though, may be point in his favourn
I think his usage on you tracks with his suspicion and lack of trust toward your slot and how he's handling you tracks town to me, simple as

I'm not ruling out I could be pocketed but that's at the back of my mind atm

And yeah that's precisely why I'm having a difficult time seeing them partnered. Would be way too elaborate a move just for the sake of distancing. Depends on how he moves around other slots that flip scum but my gut tells me town

Status
Not open for further replies.