[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The idea that I'm Mafia faking SK can be easily dismissed- I was 8/8 in duel votes. At worst, 7/9. My claim doesn't help me survive because it gives you incentive to remove me, my rationale is that I don't want to out up with Flower any more than I have to this game and that there is value in keeping me around. As Mafia, I'd be choosing a Gambit that hurts my chances of survival, not helps them.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
The idea that I'm Mafia faking SK can be easily dismissed- I was 8/8 in duel votes. At worst, 7/9. My claim doesn't help me survive because it gives you incentive to remove me, my rationale is that I don't want to out up with Flower any more than I have to this game and that there is value in keeping me around. As Mafia, I'd be choosing a Gambit that hurts my chances of survival, not helps them.
The red herring is that you had already claimed cop, so what could you possibly do as a gambit play to get out of your situation?

You'd survive one more cycle if you're scum having effectively delayed a net loss for your team

Ratchet

The red herring is that you had already claimed cop, so what could you possibly do as a gambit play to get out of your situation?

You'd survive one more cycle if you're scum having effectively delayed a net loss for your team
My argument is that I wouldn't need to gambit. I would stick to my guns and hope for the best from there.

This is all moot anyway as you'll see with my flip, but I want you to know that I'm telling the truth about my actions. If you're paranoid about WIFOM or whatever then get the flip, but as Mafia I never make a decision that isn't at least calculated.

Worst

Custom title
You know what ? You're right i'm confident you're the most kawaii SK and won't backstab us

Vote Win Ratchet

if you do it though

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
My argument is that I wouldn't need to gambit. I would stick to my guns and hope for the best from there.

This is all moot anyway as you'll see with my flip, but I want you to know that I'm telling the truth about my actions. If you're paranoid about WIFOM or whatever then get the flip, but as Mafia I never make a decision that isn't at least calculated.
I would argue a SK fake gambit is calculated, but I digress.

I'll let you live for now, if you're preaching the truth you're not seeing the daylight tomorrow anyway.
So in a way you being alive is indirectly saving me from dying

Ratchet

As for Yoho, I think the idea that Scum wouldn't have a Duelist and a Bleeder is somewhat silly. Again if they're on the small side they might not be able to reliably guarantee extra kills and the duel isn't a gimme either. They're mutually exclusive functions. I do think his duel there was incredibly opportunistic, but I can't rule out the possibility that he doesn't make calculated moves as town. He could simply be an impulsive person. I don't know. But I can see how he would be scum. His defence overall has been okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.