[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well 1, I don't buy his claim period. He has been dodging the thread entirely and I truly don't believe him.

On top of that he was spoon fed the healer claim

On top of that why would town need a healer and a bg in a smaller game setup?
Are you for fucking real? Ekko's flip fucking confirms a Healer as Town in the game. He's only scum if that was Gambit's role.

She was talking about in the past, knows you well and she was around when I asked this question.
Tell you what.

Let's deconstruct this. Pretend you're in Ratchet's prefrontal cortex with me and we're chatting.

He has an established meta where he understands if that meta is disrupted because lies about being indie, any future games he rolls indie will likely not leave him be.
Any future games where he has an indie wincon is over. He's not risk averse, but it's not pragmatic for him personally as a player in future games when he rolls indie.

I don't see a real reason to push the angle he's lying scum. It's largely context dependent when it comes to "lying about being indie is in his ballpark."

Tl;Dr: he feels it's detrimental to his individual play for future games and has proven this and has not broken that expectation.
Will he break that meta for one scum game? You decide.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Seems that the common consensus is bouncing between pot and Red Knight

The question is if one or both of them are scum who would strategically be the best lynch here?

Are you for fucking real? Ekko's flip fucking confirms a Healer as Town in the game. He's only scum if that was Gambit's role.
There is the big crux of it. Why are you buying the claim hook, line, and sinker when he claimed in a scum way, was spoon fed the claim, played like scum, and is most likely lying about it all together bc it was gambits role.

You are trying to outright clear red night...why?

Status
Not open for further replies.