Who's winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He is a part of a conejo cult club and regularly organizes uprisings agaisnt it
Indeed.

Mr Reloaded founded with known Carrot fan @Pot Goblin "the Conejo blanco club" a club meant to appease the need of people for White Rabbit like characters in fiction and especially as a way for Carrot fans to interact and have fun. A peaceful place.. if it wasn't for @Mr. Reloaded constant attack on Rabbit's fan. Exhibit J:

Even allowing the Mafia to enter at one point !

But that's not all, Mr Reloaded planned for the end of the Conejo Blanco and the Carrot fanbase on the very beginning of their history as you can see here:

On December 31st 2024 :optimistic:

I would like the Jury to note the parallel of this date with the anniversary of the death of Mr Reloaded's wife.

Now, I want to move to another but still related subject and ask a simple question :

@Warback - What happens when you are angry ?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Sorry, I arrived late. My tires were somehow slashed - at both our cars! So I couldn't drive to court and had to use public transportation to arrive here.

How is the case going - something happened? Can someone give me an overview?
Warbacks guilt Is still being questioned and it's come to the courts attention Mr.Reloaded may have paid Warback to kill his wife

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury I'm not here to pull on your heart strings or feed you a spoon full of bullshit, I'm here to share the truth, the truth is that man points to @Warback is not only a murderer, he's a murderer for hire! Ladies and gentlemen of the jury over the course of this trial I'll prove without a shadow of a doubt not only did @Warback murder Mrs.Reloaded it was @Mr. Reloaded himself who hired him!

@Pot Goblin this completes my opening statement

Last edited:
@Pot Goblin I just have been informaed about the case by my co lawyer Logiko. I will leave the case mostly to them.

(In real life Logiko just told me, that just like me, they also had a plan for the trial and I just had a very stressful few day so I will leave the majority of the thinking to them and just comment when I can come up with something nice or fun.)
Post automatically merged:

@Devilbat Can I have a moon cake?