[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has admitted at several points in the past that she can never read Cal.
Sure, but Ultry town read Cal and wolf read you as welll. Kind of makes me wary towards your slot, esp when d2 and d4 you pushed scum (Ratchet/Melkor), the former 100% still being a scum despite only being an SK and you're still alive on D5. Especially when you're a rly good player and a few of these night kills I disagree w/.
Also, Watsy scum read you as well and that's relevant I think.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Doesn't make me not stupid TwT
Uhm, I think that night kills generally point towards Flower or Kiku looking at it? I like you encouraging me to put in some effort here but worried about a pocket haha
You have nothing to worry about. I'm just enjoying the commentary.

Sure, but Ultry town read Cal and wolf read you as welll. Kind of makes me wary towards your slot, esp when d2 and d4 you pushed scum (Ratchet/Melkor), the former 100% still being a scum despite only being an SK and you're still alive on D5. Especially when you're a rly good player and a few of these night kills I disagree w/.
Also, Watsy scum read you as well and that's relevant I think.
Ultra literally agreed with my takes, bruh...

AL sama

Red Haired
There is nothing to describe lol. Doesn't really have an established meta yet. What he has in his favour is that he dueled out Ratchet when Ratchet was highly Town read and I doubt the scum team would endorse that.
7 or 8 games are enough are enough to have some sort of a loose style

ratchet was the sk so that doesn't mean much to me

Full disclosure. I thought Ratchet was trying the same tactics as in Tower of God.

He pushed Melkor D1 like in Tower of God. And then defended Ekko which reminded me of how he defended Ultra in ToG. Turns out Melkor was in fact scum and Ratchet was the SK and it made me tilted and insanely angry when people said I was just spiting Ratchet (yes, I was angry at him outside the game, too, but I don't carry that into a game and spite play) when I genuinely thought he was scum who tried saving his team mate. I was even willing to get myself out just so I flip Town and people would get him out of this game. I couldn't mention Tower of God at the time because the game was still going.

Thus I'm confirmed Town. Look elsewhere. Thank you.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Anywho I think we should be putting pressure on Kiku here

Vote Lynch Kiku

Status
Not open for further replies.