[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do y'all do this
Zem, I only mislynched once all game and used my role twice on Town. I was also willing to go for Melkor over Red Night and identified him as the more likely fake claimer of Gambit's role. Idk. I played pretty well for somebody who wasn't even paying much attention. And I should be the most cleared player in the game rn. Scums are welcome to try getting me mislynched. But they will expose themselves in the process, so I'm willing to sacrifice myself if needed.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Zem, I only mislynched once all game and used my role twice on Town. I was also willing to go for Melkor over Red Night and identified him as the more likely fake claimer of Gambit's role. Idk. I played pretty well for somebody who wasn't even paying much attention. And I should be the most cleared player in the game rn. Scums are welcome to try getting me mislynched. But they will expose themselves in the process, so I'm willing to sacrifice myself if needed.
Answer one question why did you go along with pots lynch?

AL sama

Red Haired
Go and vote me up you cowards.
you were leading the game until now but just cause me and luke said that we doubt you, you're acting as people will listen 2 newcomers more than you

that's very odd
You know I wasn't being literal because I will cry and beg before I'm lynched as town. I was showing my disappointment in you sussing me.
I have every right to suspect everyone cause I know nothing

you were leading the game until now but just cause me and luke said that we doubt you, you're acting as people will listen 2 newcomers more than you

that's very odd

I have every right to suspect everyone cause I know nothing
As I said, I'm the most confirmed player here. And everyone who read me Town is dead, too.

Worst was my biggest defender. Name a reason why I'm killing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.