Who's winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any final closing arguments?
I only ask the jury not to be afraid of the threats of the Mafia. United, people can fight oppressions !

I ask the court, the ENTIRE court, to judge my ending statement on what they think is just !

No :)

I have one final argument. I wanted to keep it for my ending statement.. but since I'm starting to see that there is no winning here if the supreme instances (hi @TheAncientCenturion ) do not confirm and denounce a moderation conspiracy.. I need to give ALL I HAVE LEFT and hope for the best.

This will be therefore my ending statement a bit early:

Dear members of the Jury, of the court and the audience. What you have here is a clear case of honest people going against a system of oppression and corruption !

What oppression and corruption you may ask ?

The oppression of Carrot FANS !!

You see, from the moment they entered this realm Carrot fans were doomed. Indeed, this place has always been known for its toxic environment and corrupted power. So when they entered the realm, they became a target.. first with simple laughs, then harrasments. So to protect themselves they started to unionize and create groups hiding...

All ? No.. not all. One person remained unfazed by those constant agressions and kept fighting fire with their own blade ! This person stands before you today.

I did saw very early the corruption and toxicity of this place and fought it with all I had.. and there.. I made a LOT of ennemies.

One of them is right there in the court today !

MR RELOADED !!

For me you were just a mere clone of the anti-carrot corruption of this forum. But my constant fight against you and other Carrot fans made you SICK !!

Yes ! You didn't accept that people could fight for a mere rabbit girl. You, the boss of the mafia, were attacked in your own pride !

Oh, Jury .. you didn't knew this ? You might have miss the post I quoted earlier where the moderator @Tyki_Mikk indicate his deep ties with @Mr. Reloaded , and that he even "KIL" few users who been against him in the past.

And in fact that was not the only time he said this:

I quote : "who ever threat Reloaded, we need to eliminate him"

@Mr. Reloaded is the boss of the mafia here also known as "the family". Anyone know it, everyone denies it. Well, not me ! Here you can see the boss directly threatening a user @Akai2 :

"Join the family. For your safety" and @Tyki_Mikk to add (because, remember, he has VERY GOOD TIES with him) "I hear that MR. Reloaded has his own assasines, I would take care Akai"

And when you add that to the demonstration I made here, that there is a moderation conspiracy in this place, well, you can easily see how the moderation can be at the hands of @Mr. Reloaded !

So, members of the jury , the court and the audience....

As you can see here, there is a shark in town ! But do not be afraid ! A shark can be taken care of with a simple little tap on the nose !

And this Shark has flaws !

You see, Mister Reloaded was frustrated by people rising up against the hater of a Rabbit... and this is where he made his biggest mistake !!

Seeing in his wife WHO IS A RABBIT his failure against a simple Carrot fan, Mr Reloaded lost control when he saw his wife and children starting to question his authority:

And I proved here that Mr Reloaded's temper is not the one of someone calm and reasonnable:

So... when the new year arrived, the year of the RABBIT, Mr Reloaded could not take it anymore and stabbed his wife in the back during the intercourse. Panicked he placed the corpse into the fridge of his restaurant.. but the hatred remained.. and when new years eve passed and all Carrot fan celebrated, he actually took a knife and stabbed his wife's corpse again and again and again...

The corpse was discovered far from there, buried in a Zoo with the mention "eat grass"

But this was not over for Mr Reloaded as his hatred was not finished..

Indeed, Mr Reloaded founded the Conejo club.. as a way to trick all Carrot fans ! You can even see that he planned to betray the fan club on the ANNIVERSARY of the death of his wife. All of that out of hate and frustration against the one that didn't flinch in front of opposition.

And his plan was in motion.. Create a fanclub, and make it raided by the Mafia and the FBI as an harrasment method.. but what he didn't planned is that the one person who is was frustrated against... did NOT join the club.

Indeed. Your servant is not a simple Carrot fan. I don't like Carrot because she is a rabbit, or a furry or a girl or because she is cute... I like talking about her because I find her STORY to be interesting ! NOTHING MORE.

But Mr reloaded never understood that.. and so... his plan and frustration rised again..

and he started to lose control even more.. and planned to make Carrot fans disappear.. And the first one on his list..

Is my client ! @Warback . A simple furry bird. fan of Carrot, who hasn't done anything wrong.

You can check back the trial, at NO point does the procecution was able to prove anything about the guilt of my client. But on the other hand, I was able to prove that my client COULDN'T be on the scene during the attack as you can see here:

Again : My client was NOT on the scene during the murder or the stabbing. The autopsy and the lack of feather PROVED that !

BUT..

You know who was on the scene at that time ?

Well.. I know.. Because HE CONFESSED IT!

AGAIN...

AND AGAIN

AND AGAIN

--------

The point I making here... is that @Mr. Reloaded needs to pay for his crimes !

And my client @Warback is completely...

INNOCENT !!

I have nothing else to add but this:

Believe in freedom, believe in Carrot fans, believe in the fight against the oppression of the Mafia and potential hard days ahead and at last...

Believe in my client.. as they are INNOCENT !

Thanks you !

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
...What the hell, thank chicken nuggets that the crazy guy is no longer possessing my body. I was conscious the whole time, though, so... here we go.

Verdict: Guilty.

There were too many times the defense slipped up and revealed the involvement in the crime.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Your honor @Pot Goblin

In front of clear evidence of corruption, I demand the jury's descision to be exceptionnally rejected and replaced by a large audience.

I recommend asking the entire forum to vote on the poll to give the final verdict.

:yodaswag:
Objection!! Only those in the juror are permitted to place a verdict

Objection!! Only those in the juror are permitted to place a verdict
As explained. You honor. There is a clear case of corruption here and I demonstrated the presence of a conspiracy.

I therefore recommand the establishment of a poll and the presence of the entire forum as the Jury to prevent corruption as much as possible.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
As explained. You honor. There is a clear case of corruption here and I demonstrated the presence of a conspiracy.

I therefore recommand the establishment of a poll and the presence of the entire forum as the Jury to prevent corruption as much as possible.
Legally We'll have to get a whole new jury and have a retrial

The case is simple he's Guilty that's all there is to it

Legally We'll have to get a whole new jury and have a retrial

The case is simple he's Guilty that's all there is to it
Technically, the forum is part of the audience. There is therefore no logical or rationnal reasons to have a retrial. The Jury will be able to vote like any member of the forum to the poll, the jury will simply be extended to the audience.

@Pot Goblin , Your honor. Keeping the current system as it and not including the entire forum is this case, where there is a clear case of conspiracy and corruption, would be an acceptation of said corruption and this would open the door for the anti-Carrot mafia to get a stronger grip on the forum.

Justice deserve better ! Our world deserve better !

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Technically, the forum is part of the audience. There is therefore no logical or rationnal reasons to have a retrial. The Jury will be able to vote like any member of the forum to the poll, the jury will simply be extended to the audience.

@Pot Goblin , Your honor. Keeping the current system as it and not including the entire forum is this case, where there is a clear case of conspiracy and corruption, would be an acceptation of said corruption and this would open door for the anti-Carrot mafia to get a stronger grip on the forum.

Justice deserve better ! Our world deserve better !
Let's see where the current Jury goes
:feelsokeman:

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
My verdict: Guilty.

Why? I have no fucking idea.
It's not because @Warback is an illiterate, poor, boring, ridiculous, idiot, dumb guy that he is a bad person. I really like him 🤗

But let stop the compliments

For "reasons" ((💵)) I vote for Guilty
...What the hell, thank chicken nuggets that the crazy guy is no longer possessing my body. I was conscious the whole time, though, so... here we go.

Verdict: Guilty.

There were too many times the defense slipped up and revealed the involvement in the crime.
Nope! He’s guilty!!
VC:
4 Gulities
0 not Gulities