Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it next episode? Or is it Zoro vs Fox and then the next episode against killer?
Theres a bunch of Lore exposition stuff in the middle of this encounter.

I think next episode if obviously going to drag out the fight first of all then end with The Fox talking about Ryuma.

Then next episode will have the exposition dump of Ryuma cutting a dragon while they keep fighting and all that shut about black blades. Then Hiyori and toko will show up at the very end.

Then the episode after that is the actual fight with killer.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
One Piece chapter 985: Indestructible Legacy

- Kaido announces his new plan to use Big Mom's powers to turn Onigashima into a world-destroying weapon.
- Yamato escapes with Luffy and finds a safe place where she starts talking about Ace and their friendship.
- The last page hears a loud bang, it's Big Mom

This chapter is going to be amazing if this is true :steef:
Boring AF.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'm actively rooting for Yamato and Ace to not have a good relationship at this point. Good relationships/friendship rather have just always been done to death. I'm sick of it.... I'm sure others have meme'd about this but holy shit.
I don't care about their relationship.
I just don't want a fucking chapter full of Yamato wanking Oden and Ace after a break.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
One Piece chapter 985: Indestructible Legacy

- Kaido announces his new plan to use Big Mom's powers to turn Onigashima into a world-destroying weapon.
- Yamato escapes with Luffy and finds a safe place where she starts talking about Ace and their friendship.
- The last page hears a loud bang, it's Big Mom

This chapter is going to be amazing if this is true :steef:
Faker than the millions in my bank account

Status
Not open for further replies.