Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

The art > all the other manga so far:steef:
Power system, creativity, character design, cool names, art... there is a reason why all new gen manga ripoff things from bleach.

Jujutsu kaisen is a blatant bleach ripoff, but it lacks the style and things that made it so iconic.

JJK author nailed the confused plot and shit ending with overpowered villain tho.

Power system, creativity, character design, cool names, art... there is a reason why all new gen manga ripoff things from bleach.

Jujutsu kaisen is a blatant bleach ripoff, but it lacks the style and things that made it so iconic.

JJK author nailed the confused plot and shit ending with overpowered villain tho.
Indeed, Kubo is that good, even the small story about the witches was actually super well done, loved London in that manga!!!!

C

CensoredbyWG

Hahahahahahahah, average reading comprehension skills from zboys.

Saying that i have no interesting on playing for real madrid doesn't mean that they offered me a spot on the team lol.

Mihawj was NEVER offered the yonko title, he used shichibukai status to hide in paradise.

I just realised that Luffy is actually 2v1ing 2 Gorosei. LMFAO. Why are negative IQ braindead lorotards celebrating?

Loro+ Jinbei 2v1 had to run away from 1 HP Lucci and Loro couldn't even walk.

Currently Luffy has fought: Lucci (bodied) + Kizaru (bodied) + Saturn + Warcury + Ju Peter
Luffy has 1v2 at the same time
Kizaru + Saturn
And now Ju Peter + Warcury.

:luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:
Loros clown fans celebrating at the fact that Luffy is officially Kaido V2 and Loro isn't even Goki rn
@MonochromeYoru
@Thaidakar
@GUI VI
@Ice devil slayer

C

CensoredbyWG

Indeed, Kubo is that good, even the small story about the witches was actually super well done, loved London in that manga!!!!
Bleach's ending traumatized me to the point where i never had any interest towards "burn the witch".

Following the manga and anime from 2008 till 2016 only to witness that tragedy of a final arc left deep wounds at the time lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.