Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird how the SHs don’t seem interested in protecting the broadcast
Have you forgotten they're a bunch of of retards? Their most intellectual one, Robin, is called so because she knows how to read one specific language.
Pick some random Chinese and you'd have someone smarter than the entire crew

if a lorosei defeated all pacifistas then he's >yonko lvl surely?

:memehm:
of course
Post automatically merged:

1. They are damaged, they just regen.
2. How does that negate them being overpowered by literal fodder?
3. How does that negate them not accomplishing anything thus far?
they look stronger vs stronger fodder than kaido did getting washed by scabbards for 45 minutes screaming in pain from raizo attacks before anything happened
Post automatically merged:

Weird how the SHs don’t seem interested in protecting the broadcast
why would any of them care
why would they not just assume vegapunk has it handled because it was his plan in the first place
why would they decide protecting the broadcast is more important than protecting their own lives when even luffy is like "i cant beat them we have to run"

Yes, I could tell that from seeing the worst power system in any media ever, so shit that author himself doesn't know what haki is being used when.
Or from such a contrived storytelling that characters have to go full retard mode and refuse to use their powers just so the story could go the way the author wants to without thinking through much about it.

Thanks you for your insight, but I can tell apart a 5 course meal from a steaming pile of shit on the ground without your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.