Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I see it; we’ll never know the goroseis strength until their invulnerability hax is revealed. they could be peaks of the verse, or it could just be like in Skypeia where once the hax is revealed even chopper can solo one

Lol eating hype before seeing it substantiated is how we get situations like Lucci.

Hype is not portrayal alone. Portrayal is hype + feats, you know, the stuff Oda spends most of his time detailing.
So when Kaido was first introduced, were you also as careful to call him one of the strongest?

there’s a big difference between guys like Lucci and Jack compared to 5 of the final villains

Fact‘s .
Always thought of them as just face of the WG before Saturn made Landfall on Egghead.
Gorosei is the group every fandom clings on to to enforce their agenda lol. I don't mind because it's fun.

- Yonkou fans use them to downplay Admirals
- Admiral fans use them to downplay Yonkou
- Zoro fans use Nusjuro to push Mihawk > All
- Sanji fans use Jupeter or Mars to push EOS Sanji ~ Zoro

And so on
:ihaha:

Gorosei wankers didn't exist before their names as military gods got revealed.
I always thought that they would either be glorified fodder or primordial monsters surpassing Roger (based on them being tied with Roger and Primebeard’s combat rating in some official digital card games).

Saturn made me doubt the latter for a bit but it’s kinda obvious which way it’s leaning now.

Gorosei is the group every fandom clings on to to enforce their agenda lol. I don't mind because it's fun.

And so on
I still hate the idea of geezers being peaks of the verse. Feels lame after all the cool geezers get treated like they got so much weaker in age.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So when Kaido was first introduced, were you also as careful to call him one of the strongest?

there’s a big difference between guys like Lucci and Jack compared to 5 of the final villains
You can’t change the rules simply because you dislike them lmao.

Prematurely giving the Gorosei superior haki to Kaido off roars and statements made in a vacuum is dumb. The evidence for that is slim without Oda drawing the Gorosei’s haki in action.

I always thought that they would either be glorified fodder or primordial monsters surpassing Roger (based on them being tied with Roger and Primebeard’s combat rating in some official digital card games).

Saturn made me doubt the latter for a bit but it’s kinda obvious which way it’s leaning now.
The issue with Saturn is that he looked like a massive DF/regen merchant with poor fighting abilities.
if it is because he's weaker than the rest or because he was victim of usual Oda writing, we'll see soon.

And so on
Oda finally made characters almost all fandoms can benefit from :steef:
Win Win for everybody :sadgrin:

Lol eating hype before seeing it substantiated is how we get situations like Lucci.

Hype is not portrayal alone. Portrayal is hype + feats, you know, the stuff Oda spends most of his time detailing.
I’ve never changed my rules. I’m consistently on the side of hype = portrayal until feats/anti feats say otherwise. Most of the time characters do live up to the hype

Status
Not open for further replies.