Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many characters would prefer Zoro as the captain instead of luffy.
Zoro declaring luffy is captain isn't something new lol , we all know that.
zoro himself would stop being a pirate unless goofy is his captain lol

zoro literally was ready to throw away his dream and die for goofy. And he literally begged and prostrated to mihawk for goofy's sake.

If zoro were to see yall disrespecting his precious condom boy, he'd literally Omae wa mo shindeiru you all lol

Edit : Coby , not kidd.
And Saved luffy in marineford? Which was not even his intention , just a by product of that action.

Dragon canonically saved luffy himself in logue town.
You are being semantic without Koby being there Luffy dies he helped save Luffy thats a fact, also his intention was to stop the fighting period so you are wrong.
Dragon stopping Lmoker is not as impressive as Honesty Impact Koby on screen has done more and saves people no matter the mission hes on like the slaves on Hachinosu

C

Cruxroux

zoro himself would stop being a pirate unless goofy ain't his captain lol
Ofc he would lol and would still achieve his dream. He could have done that with being a Pirste hunter.

zoro literally was ready to throw away his dream and die for goofy. And he literally begged and prostrated to mihawk for goofy's sake.
Lmao.
He said " If I can't even save my captain, I can't achieve my goals " , tell me what is priortize here lmao.
He begged mihawk to make him stronger to beat him not support luffy lmao.

If zoro were to see yall disrespecting his precious condom boy, he'd literally Omae wa mo shindeiru you all lol
Luffy would yeet y'all out of existence if he sees y'all treating his brother from another mother like that.

Kid is going to be revealed to be VP’s grandson, he will become Vegapunk 7 and creates a robot army with his powers to avenge his grandfather

He might fight Imu in a rooftop 2.0, but idk if he’ll really get a major fighting role in the final war like he did in wano.

But I do think he’ll be important. He will inherit the ancient kingdom’s knowledge of technology and create the robots that will destroy mariejois.
Thats enough copium for today bro.

C

Cruxroux

Man, what are you smoking. Zoro couldn't even get the shine at the end of an arc that takes place in a Country of Swordsmen, where the lore is literally based off the character that Zoro is moddeled after. The parallel for Ryuma went to Luffy, lmao
Which why wano was shit lol. The amount of Nika wanking and EOS MC wank has already started.
Even after all that zoro is there as second popular character closer to number 1 than number 3 lol.

And Luffy and Law were actually in Marineford lmao
Sure, Law is more important than Kid. But Oda still doesn’t leave Kid out of the major story plots.

He was on the outskirts of MF. While Law and Luffy were building their alliance, Kid was building his own. And they teamed up together in wano. Now Kid’s ship sunk on the coast of the island Luffy is currently heading for.

So I see no reason to think Kid will be somehow written out of the final war.

C

Cruxroux

You are being semantic without Koby being there Luffy dies he helped save Luffy thats a fact, also his intention was to stop the fighting period so you are wrong.
Dragon stopping Lmoker is not as impressive as Honesty Impact Koby on screen has done more and saves people no matter the mission hes on like the slaves on Hachinosu
Dragon is saving people here and there continously.
And I'm not wrong. Coby intention wasn't to save Luffy , he only seeked Peace and stop the war cuz there was a lot of suffering , luffy surviving was just a by product of it.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Man, what are you smoking. Zoro couldn't even get the shine at the end of an arc that takes place in a Country of Swordsmen, where the lore is literally based off the character that Zoro is moddeled after. The parallel for Ryuma went to Luffy, lmao
no the parallel went to zoro he was literally compared to him by characters talking about them.
People are just dumb and think that joyboy being compared to ryuma's legend is a parallel

Status
Not open for further replies.