Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorosei is the group every fandom clings on to to enforce their agenda lol. I don't mind because it's fun.

- Yonkou fans use them to downplay Admirals
- Admiral fans use them to downplay Yonkou
- Zoro fans use Nusjuro to push Mihawk > All
- Sanji fans use Jupeter or Mars to push EOS Sanji ~ Zoro

And so on
:ihaha:
The think here is that, the Admirals fans who was talking shit of Goroseis, saying bullshit as they was Spandam type of characters.

Admirals is taking fun of Yonko using Goroseis, right now, we do the same, but way,way back.

The think here is that, the Admirals fans who was talking shit of Goroseis, saying bullshit as they was Spandam type of characters.

Admirals is taking fun of Yonko using Goroseis, right now, we do the same, but way,way back.
MarineHQ is one of those guys lol.
What's worse is he knows how dishonest and sad he is yet he still does these things.

Gorosei wankers didn't exist before their names as military gods got revealed.
You're wrong!! Back when Sabo- Maryjoa fb start, I was pretry hype up to see the actual powers of the Gorosei and how they killed Cobra. It turns out Imu did it, but still, I was pushing the Gorosei agenda in this forum since Saturn was revealed back in 1073. I always loved the idea of them being stronger cuz Luffy was becoming too powerful so I said the story need more stronger villains than Imu, Akainu and BB.

You're wrong!! Back when Sabo- Maryjoa fb start, I was pretry hype up to see the actual powers of the Gorosei and how they killed Cobra. It turns out Imu did it, but still, I was pushing the Gorosei agenda in this forum since Saturn was revealed back in 1073. I always loved the idea of them being stronger cuz Luffy was becoming too powerful so I said the story need more stronger villains than Imu, Akainu and BB.
Saturn did it. The tendrils that stab him and Sabo are the same ones we see later in his fight with G5.

Status
Not open for further replies.