• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
What happened in the chapter? I can't see Lance' s summary
Not much

Franky and Bonney one shot Red King and Pomsky

Ju Peter almost eats Nika, Dorry, and Broggy but then Nika kicks a building into his mouth

Nika turns back to Luffy and learns Red Rock on Warcury, but Luffy is injured and not Warcury

Nasujuro apparently looks scary

Mars is about to get negged by the ancient robot

@Lee Ba Shou Told ya, Gorosei > yonko and admiral (all current/modern top tiers)

Hybrid Kaido started dodging Red Roc because it hurt, meanwhile Luffy hurt his hand on Warcury.

Gorosei > Yonko is fact, Gorosei < Admiral is canon

Ok?

That attack did damage to Kaido.

I don’t think you really understand what’s going on here. Mercury didn’t simply just shrug off Red Roc. He tanked it so hard that LUFFY was the one who got hurt by punching him.
Kaido's endurance has always been more impressive than dura though. Even scabbards were able to bypass his dura.

@Lee Ba Shou Told ya, Gorosei > yonko and admiral (all current/modern top tiers)

Hybrid Kaido started dodging Red Roc because it hurt, meanwhile Luffy hurt his hand on Warcury.
On second thought that punch didn't do a whole lot to Kaidou, but he still got hurt and bled a little so I still think Warcury has better durability

Kaido should be the most durable character in the verse. This is Trash lmao.
Nope, because Gorosei was always there, but hidden. They was watching on this pirate games, but they was for surely planned as Immortal creatures with Haki lvl that is going beyond anyone. Gorosei means 5 Elder Planets, and Ancient Weapons are named like Planets. It is what it is, Younko filler arc is over, WG reigh will be supreme untill final battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.