Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Zoro will fight
3 Five elder are in different places, Luffy and Bot cannot stop 3 of them at the same time
If someone from outside the island doesn't help, Zoro and Sanji are the last option
At least they have to fight nas
I seriously doubt that. Oda is snorting too much on that nasty Nika stuff lately. Only Nika related shit is important nowadays.

I'd be pleasantly surprised if I'm wrong.

So, Big Luff, Top 1 in the verse, the reality warping god himself, needed another convenient mid-fight lunch to not turn into an old man and die against the Gorosei.

And then uses Red Roc, the same attack that Kaido got hurt by btw, and instead hurts HIS hand from attacking Warcury?

"Gorosei are non-combatants!" "Gorosei are YC level!" "Gorosei only got regen once that is figured out they are cooked!"

:goquad::gotres::gosecon::gouno::saturn:

These five guys are WAY beyond what most people in the OP fandom and especially on this site gave them credit for. On an individual basis too not just asd a group. And if you are still coping about Luffy not using Haki against them for SOME reason you cannot be helped. Luffy has back up from the giants, Seraphim, etc, Luffy himself can box with Kaido in base, but runs from 5 hax merchants that can TOTALLY be beat with some simple haki/conquerors haki application?

Then why did Luffy repeatedly say "damn, nothing I do seems to work" to Saturn and even try throwing him into the fucking sea (which Saturn btw just flew back from) rather than just use conquerors coating? Why did Luffy damage his own hand using red roc rather than just one shot Warcury with some basic haki coating which he supposedly totally could?

Because he cant. Luffy CANT hurt the Gorosei right now. Haki is NOT their weakness. Some of them seemingly he cant even push to use their regeneration, and yet some people thought he would 1v5 these guys?

:luffylaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.