Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No he is a swordsman, but his title is Kenshi.

It’s an honorific similar to how senpai and sensei denote levels of seniority.

A Kensei would be a higher title than Mihawk’s.

You can literally fact check me on everything here, I’ve been working on a much longer thread on why Nusjuro is probably above Mihawk
We don’t care abt how he is called as a swordsman
It can be daikengou, kensei or kenshi like u said
What matters is that mihawk is the strongest Swordsman in the verse
He has the strongest sword ,
He is the peak of sword skills
Nothing comes close to him
And his blackblade is a living proof of his stature , something which eos zoro ( stronger than Venusjuro will have )

This is literally becoming the same debate as the daikengou one with shanks
Another debate which will age like milk 🤷‍♂️

We don’t care abt how he is called as a swordsman
It can be daikengou, kensei or kenshi like u said
What matters is that mihawk is the strongest Swordsman in the verse
He has the strongest sword ,
He is the peak of sword skills
Nothing comes close to him
And his blackblade is a living proof of his stature , something which eos zoro ( stronger than Venusjuro will have )

This is literally becoming the same debate as the daikengou one with shanks
Another debate which will age like milk 🤷‍♂️
But the strongest swordsman title is never used in the actual Japanese with a higher honorific than Kensei.

This “strongest swordsman so strongest swordsman no ifs or buts unga bunga!” is literally just a translation gap 😂

That’s actually not how it is:
Kensei (sword Saint) Is above Kenshi (swordsman).

Mihawk’s title is Sekai Saikyō no Kenshi (world’s strongest swordsman).

But Mihawk has never actually been referred to with Kensei.

So if Nusjuro is referred to as Kensei then he is above Mihawk by title
This is actually cool new info. Is this some kind of east asian swordsmen classification or something? I'm curious.

On a side note, was Venus referred to as a sword saint before? I don't quite remember that.

This is actually cool new info. Is this some kind of east asian swordsmen classification or something? I'm curious.

On a side note, was Venus referred to as a sword saint before? I don't quite remember that.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kensei_(honorary_title)

Venus has not been referred to with it, but the possibility is there, especially if he has ties to Wano/Ryuuma and really is wielding the Shodai Kitetsu

strongest swordsman so strongest swordsman no ifs or buts unga bunga
In name and actuality? That's just how it is.
Even I didn't believe that Mihawk was tiers above the Admirals but it's starting to make sense, on haki alone he will be clear of anything the Admirals can do and on top of that he has to have something unique to him, something that hasn't been done by other top tier swordsmen. Start investing in Mihawk coin. :milaugh:

But the strongest swordsman title is never used in the actual Japanese with a higher honorific than Kensei.

This “strongest swordsman so strongest swordsman no ifs or buts unga bunga!” is literally just a translation gap 😂
No but Gandhi > Mihawk could be justified by secrecy of Gorosei and Imu's combat prowess. People don't even know Imu exists lol

The way Oda has portrayed them, they make a combat move once every blue moon.

Its very possible Gandhi hasn't fought even once since Mihawk got the title and this incident

Status
Not open for further replies.