Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru speed blitzed Snakeman from so far away that Egghead looked small (dozens and dozens of miles).

Nusjuro can’t even run around Egghead to take out fodder in 6 minutes?

Keep in mind, I think Nusjuro > Kizaru.

But this feat ain’t it bro
Kizaru couldn't replicate Nasjuro's feat, he doesn't have the facilities to sense shit but Nasjuro could definitely blitz any version of Luffy, he's an Iaijutsu user like Zoro.

Oda definitely knows about fandom debates and loves watching Zoro and Sanji fans fight, Egghead basically proved this (the chapter where Zoro looked the worst in his Lucci fight is also the one where Sanji makes Kizaru sweat lol).

He may be cooking up a massive shit storm.
No he doesn't lol
He has literally portrayed Sanji as a bug compared to Zoro where as across all platforms Zoro and Sanji debate has died and he is making it worse and worse and worse for Sanji by turning him into eye diffed clown, using a hax gun cheap shot for Kaku who Zoro chewed and spat out and and had Zoro neg diff Lucci who pushed Nika to retirement and can kill Sanji in two seconds.

He literally used Sanji as a neg diff opponent for weakest gorosei while had Zoro stomp Luffy's all-time rival.

Don't ruin the Gorosei with me with this Zoro Sanji garbage baits. You and me both know if Sanji ran into Zoro's opponent he will get stomped worse than he got stomped by King.

And if Zoro ran into Sanji's opponent, he will embarrass him worse than he embarrassed Queen.

No he doesn't lol
He has literally portrayed Sanji as a bug compared to Zoro where as across all platforms Zoro and Sanji debate has died and he is making it worse and worse and worse for Sanji by turning him into eye diffed clown, using a hax gun cheap shot for Kaku who Zoro chewed and spat out and and had Zoro neg diff Lucci who pushed Nika to retirement and can kill Sanji in two seconds.

He literally used Sanji as a neg diff opponent for weakest gorosei while had Zoro stomp Luffy's all-time rival.

Don't ruin the Gorosei with me with this Zoro Sanji garbage baits. You and me both know if Sanji ran into Zoro's opponent he will get stomped worse than he got stomped by King.

And if Zoro ran into Sanji's opponent, he will embarrass him worse than he embarrassed Queen.
Top 10 posts before disaster:

If Zoro, Sanji, or Jinbe manage to stall any Gorosei I will leave forever.
You putting Zoro a bare minimum Yonko-level character with Sanji and Jinbei really tells me you are a masochist and love eating shit.

Was this not enough for you to learn your lesson?

Its like me trying to have same expectations for Luffy as Law and Kid.
At this point if you just need an excuse to leave a forum just leave but if Zoro ran into Gorosei he will be presented with even bigger impact than Roof top where he
-Blocked Combined Attack from Two emperors
-Shat all other supernovas
-Carried Luffy
-Scarred Most Durable character (up till that point) with 30 Broken bones before getting huge power up
-Scared Kaido and Big Mom with just flex of his little Haki overuse.

Then to get power of very very strongest.

While Sanji got stomped by King and Jinbei got to beat a top Veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.