Controversial One Piece is gross and creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda loves Game of thrones , if anyone read /watched GOT some of the stuff are downright disgusting .

I would say he took lot of plot lines from GOT to show his manga is dark .
Post automatically merged:

Yes
At the very least in GoT, most characters arent depicted as good. Theres like only a slight few good characters, example Jon Snow. And I dont remember him doing anything sus.

OP has the main characters/good characters just behaving bizarrely. And Oda's connection to Nobuhiro Watsuki defintely doesnt help.

When has that ever been stated tho ? And even so an explanation of that wouldve helped a lot. The entire series we see the fruit as a lusting fruit.

Do you realise that non of the heros commit any of the cannibalism, slavery or genocide ? I wouldnt care if the villains were p*dos lol. Its only the supposed good characters behaving this way is very fricking weird.
It's presented as Lust because that's the main emotion People experience when they meet Adult Hancock, She is like Hottest Woman they ever gonna meet, but it was never stated that her DF is based on Lust only

Actually when She first used it against Momonga, He survived it by stabbing himself, clearly indicating that it's not about whether you have Lust for Hancock or not, it's about the Emotion you're experiencing in that moment, and her DF is called Love Love No Mi, not Lust No Mi

So it's triggered by Loving Emotions, it doesn't need to be Sexual Attraction
Those who were petrified by S-Snake simply found her Cute & Sweet, and it's equally Powerful Feeling to resist for us Humans as much as Sexual Desires, i can't look at a Baby & not find it Cute or feel Loving towards it, this is why S-Snake is as dangerous as Adult Hancock Hax Wise. And this was explained in SBS too btw

We don't want "Hero"-Type Character to Commit Bad Acts, but who can draw the line?
Who can decide which Characters can do this & which cannot
Who can decide which Evil Acts are acceptable in your Story & which that cannot be Included

Villainous Characters are liked as much as Heroes
And both are shown doing what is generally considered Good Acts & Evil Acts

The Period of Story should also be taken into consideration
It's 16th Century, Story about Pirates, and includes all World Cultures (Both Real & Fictional)
So you can't rate it based on your own Culture that is tied to your Location & this Period of Time only

If We start saying this Plot shouldn't be added because it will influence Readers badly then why should i stop at those Scenes only?
There are tons of Evil Characters who are extremely Popular & Influence Reader's Actions & Thoughts
Even the Good Characters can be Evil from our Perspective because the Author have different Values than us

There are Kids who badmouth their Parents just because They saw it's okay to do so in Story They are reading, how is that Acceptable?
Using your Logic, We should oppose all Kinds of Fictional Stories or We must make sure that They only include Values that We decided, but even then We wouldn't agree cuz People have different Values in Real Life

Fictional Stories are just Guilty Pleasures as long as you don't let them Influence your Values or Morality
But if you let them do that, then all of them are Bad for you, not just One Piece
Cuz We can't control who are you gonna get influenced by & who you gonna follow

One Piece or other Manga or Games ... etc are just Guilty Pleasure for me
But if We talk about their Value to making us better Humans? Zero
They are Trash, and their Harm is greater than their Benefit

Idk if this thread will be taken down but yh. Ill be talking about one of the reasons why I dropped OP. And this is due to the amount of p*do content within it.

I dropped OP the moment I saw 10 year old Hancock turn men into stone, however now since she apparently also turned Usopp (a literal MC) into stone. Lets talk about everything sus in OP.

- 31 year old Hancock chasing 17 year old Luffy. And some scenes of him touching her innappropriately

- 8 year old Momo taking baths with grown women. It doesnt also help that the subtext is that hes a 28 year old trapped in a kids body. So theres some kinda fantasy shit going on. Especially seen when the other men in the series are jealous of him.

- Carrot being drawn innapropriately

- Filler Sanji fantaszing about Nami's puberty

- 10 year old Hancock turning grown men into stone. We know how the Love Love Fruit operates. We know that it wont work on people who dont find you attractive....case in point it didnt work on Luffy. So yes Usopp and other grown men find kid Hancock attractive. If this was Sanji people would be talking about it alot....but since its Usopp nobody cares as much. We should, its very very creepy.

----
All in all OP is very creepy and sus when it comes to this department. And it doesnt help that Oda used to be the manga assistant to Rounni Kenshin's author....who was a P*do. So yh the fact that I barely see anyone in this fandom talk about this is strange.
There are children models who are beautiful boy and girl alike, doesn’t mean I want to sleep with then. But i find her/him beautiful.

I'll tell you how the ability works for Hancock. I pulled this straight from SBS 106.

--

D: If I become petrified by loli Hancock's "Mero Mero Mellow", won't people treat me like a lolicon afterwards? It's okay? Please tell me it's okay!! P.N. Yamaguchi University One Piece Study Circle

O: In terms of ability, it's a technique that puts "cute" or "beautiful" emotions into "carelessness", so everyone thinks babies and small children are cute, right? Even so, it will be okay. Even if a lolicon mixes in and turns to stone, it is impossible to determine what kind of emotion he was petrified by. So lolicon won't be found out, but you will be petrified.

--

In other words, Oda made a point of saying that even if a pedo was petrified nobody would be able to tell what emotion triggered the ability - it could either be innocently thinking a minor is cute or it could be that the person had other things on his mind.

Oda leaves that up to your imagination.

Idk if this thread will be taken down but yh. Ill be talking about one of the reasons why I dropped OP. And this is due to the amount of p*do content within it.

I dropped OP the moment I saw 10 year old Hancock turn men into stone, however now since she apparently also turned Usopp (a literal MC) into stone. Lets talk about everything sus in OP.

- 31 year old Hancock chasing 17 year old Luffy. And some scenes of him touching her innappropriately

- 8 year old Momo taking baths with grown women. It doesnt also help that the subtext is that hes a 28 year old trapped in a kids body. So theres some kinda fantasy shit going on. Especially seen when the other men in the series are jealous of him.

- Carrot being drawn innapropriately

- Filler Sanji fantaszing about Nami's puberty

- 10 year old Hancock turning grown men into stone. We know how the Love Love Fruit operates. We know that it wont work on people who dont find you attractive....case in point it didnt work on Luffy. So yes Usopp and other grown men find kid Hancock attractive. If this was Sanji people would be talking about it alot....but since its Usopp nobody cares as much. We should, its very very creepy.

----
All in all OP is very creepy and sus when it comes to this department. And it doesnt help that Oda used to be the manga assistant to Rounni Kenshin's author....who was a P*do. So yh the fact that I barely see anyone in this fandom talk about this is strange.
"Filler Sanji focusing on Namis puberty"

In Sabaody, Sanjis response to women being sold as sex slaves was wishing Nami could be among them so he could buy her

Nice way of trying to hide your favorites creepiness

I'll tell you how the ability works for Hancock. I pulled this straight from SBS 106.

--

D: If I become petrified by loli Hancock's "Mero Mero Mellow", won't people treat me like a lolicon afterwards? It's okay? Please tell me it's okay!! P.N. Yamaguchi University One Piece Study Circle

O: In terms of ability, it's a technique that puts "cute" or "beautiful" emotions into "carelessness", so everyone thinks babies and small children are cute, right? Even so, it will be okay. Even if a lolicon mixes in and turns to stone, it is impossible to determine what kind of emotion he was petrified by. So lolicon won't be found out, but you will be petrified.

--

In other words, Oda made a point of saying that even if a pedo was petrified nobody would be able to tell what emotion triggered the ability - it could either be innocently thinking a minor is cute or it could be that the person had other things on his mind.

Oda leaves that up to your imagination.
This SBS somehow made everything worse lmao. Wth this cant be real.

Some simple questions:

1) What is your opinion about the babies genocide done by the marines when they were searching for Roger's child?

2) have you ever fully read a book called The Holy Bible?

There is rape, genocide and all kinds of wicked stuff.

Take Lot's daughters tale for example

3) Ever read Shakespeare?

Romeo and Juliet, the Rape of Lucretia

4) Dante, Bukowsky, Nobokov?

One Piece is not gross.

It is just a story. And a good one.

Human nature is a big part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.