Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
VAs are offically fodder.
You getting clapped by a 12 year old and Franky who doesnt even used his Franky Shogun?! Let us be clear Sasaki is beating all those VAs on Egghead together.

Yeah that’s not going to stop Oda from doing the same shit he always does with Zoro and Sanji fighting the top two subordinates of Luffys opponent and Coby is eventually going to become fleet admiral.
Any one that think Sanji not fighting a elder if Zoro fight one has not been reading OP.
Wano was there to 100% show you that ( Sanji and luffy clash first with a Yonko BM even if was not full out fight like roof top)
Still at the end of the day they end up fighting opponents in the same class and Kid and Law deal with BM .

C

Cruxroux

Yeah that’s not going to stop Oda from doing the same shit he always does with Zoro and Sanji fighting the top two subordinates of Luffys opponent and Coby is eventually going to become fleet admiral.
Zoro always gets more shine than Sanji and opponent ain't comaparable either....
You didn't even try to counter my point on how... jdut because oda does so...
We are entering end game and we barely gave enough panels for evrry character to meet an ending.
Zoro and Sanji aren't not equal I repeat , not at all equal.

Coby dream is to he fleet admiral but best he has shown to us so far is Doing what dressrosa Zoro did effortlessly.
" fleet admiral " sure

Zoro always gets more shine than Sanji and opponent ain't comaparable either....
We are entering end game and we barely gave enough panels for evrry character to meet an ending.

Coby dream is to he fleet admiral but best he has shown to us so far is Doing what dressrosa Zoro did effortlessly.
" fleet admiral " sure
When the crew are in a war arc, Zoro defeats number 2 and Sanji defeats number 3.

Anyone who thinks that’s not the case for the rest of the series is just coping.

Each Gorosei might have an attribute that they are great at.

Boar -> toughness
Horse -> agility
Bird -> destructive
Saturn -> maybe lethality(with poison)
Worm -> I don't know yet
If Warcury is the toughest then Zoro is going to fight the actual fastest character in the story? Oda needs to stop making Zoro beat all the speedsters, he's supposed to be slow! :ronalugh:

C

Cruxroux

If Zoro is there Sanji will be there .
Yes Sanji was not on the roof top but he was with luffy when they clash with BM .
He was with luffy again when they dealing with the Saturn .
If Zoro get a full out 1 on 1 with a elder so will Sanji .
When they clashed with bigmam and may I know how the fight went?

Zoro with nasujuro fight make sense even out of SH parallels. Because of Shodai plot.

Sanji again has no reason to be there...
That's like decalring sanji as a yonkou tier when he is yet to surpass average YC1 tier.

C

Cruxroux

When the crew are in a war arc, Zoro defeats number 2 and Sanji defeats number 3.

Anyone who thinks that’s not the case for the rest of the series is just coping.
Outside of this a lot of things happens , unless you wanna play an agenda war here lol.
Zoro beat Hordy before luffy , what was sanji doing?
Zoro clashed with Admiral in Dressrosa , what was sanji doing?
Zoro fought both Bigmam and kaidou, what was snaji doing?
Zoro fought Lucci , what did sanji do?
1st - Imu
2nd - Gorosei
3rd - Holy knight.

" fleet admiral " sure
You're wasting your time with a dude that thinks Croco is prime Rayleigh level and on par with Mihawk.
Wait for Lanji to beat a VA and watch him compare it Zoro skinning Lucci alive. :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.